News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Whats in Clives bag on the front of Peppers Ghost?

Started by marcello, Fri, 2005-07-15, 21:49:05

Previous topic - Next topic

marcello

Its probably tools of excorcism but who knows what odd and cool stuff the posessed clive has there  ::)
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

keyboardistmatt

Spare keyboard keys, MIDI leads, audio leads, patch leads, portable DAT recorder, DAT tapes, 2 pens, 3 pencils, manuscript paper, A4 lined pad, Jack Daniels, Diet Coke, tea bags, tea spoon, favorite cup... ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

creme anglais

ah, see I heard he is off the JD these days........... maybe some mineral water, some spare sunnies and a small cat for company???

CAx

kmorse

I'm falling.....Falling down again!

marcello

Definatly some of Clives finest Jack Daniels, spare keyboard keys (plus keyboard stuff), TOOLS OF EXORCISM (he is posessed dont forget)..........and a cat for company, mabye a tortoise
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Saryna

You're all exposing yourselves. ::)

I'm sure Clive would be thoughtful enough to pack condoms. ;)  Being the man of the world that he is.  But maybe that's the 'exorcism' equipment you guys were talking about??

;D

gelert

Chocolate Dessert Tortoise, a spare set of Widdley Fingers (in case a sudden afflictation of Kellyitis should strike), 2 spare vocalists, JD Tea Bags, and a Kate Bush poster.

;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Don't forget the leather polish for his long black leather coat.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Saryna

Peter

Quote from: Saryna on Sun, 2005-07-17, 20:09:35
What's Kellyitis?

Prolly an attack of feeling like Mark Kelly (Marillion Keyboards)?
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Clive

Well, there wouldn't be Jack Daniels in the bag. I should point out that I haven't drunk any JD for well over a year. All part of the get healthy campaign  :)
However.... I have since then discovered a new drink that I love... it's a Polish vodka thing called 'Krupnik'....  ;D Very nice!!
So I'd have a few bottles of that in the bag.... along with the spare disks, midi leads, holy water, wooden stakes, etc etc... ;)

Peter

There you have it, everything a vampire-hunting keyboard dervish needs :D

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2005-07-18, 10:46:38
So I'd have a few bottles of that in the bag.... along with the spare disks, midi leads, holy water, wooden stakes, etc etc... ;)

See??  I knew it... MIDI leads!! ;D

If yer a keyboard player they are a must, don't you know! :P

gelert

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Mon, 2005-07-18, 14:08:08
See??  I knew it... MIDI leads!! ;D

If yer a keyboard player they are a must, don't you know! :P

100% Ack...

Yup, Most Idiots Demand It, as our drummer used to remind me at length, incessantly, ad infinitum, ad nausseum, at every given opportunity...and some not-so-given...etc.

I wonder how his bathroom is getting along...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Saryna

I don't remember any etcs.  Is that a new company? ;D

Speaking of vampires, how's the sponsorship campaign coming on your "Programme"?  Still interested to know.

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-07-18, 18:58:30

I wonder how his bathroom is getting along...?

Clive's bathroom?  What's supposed to be happening to it?  Is he turning it into a waterproof recording studio or ...

to please Sir Peter Admin of Adminshire ...

Perhaps a prog dungeon?

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:19:33
Clive's bathroom?  What's supposed to be happening to it?  Is he turning it into a waterproof recording studio or ...

to please Sir Peter Admin of Adminshire ...

Perhaps a prog dungeon?

Ah, our old drummer's surname is an anagram of "bathroom"...and the joke was (a true story, BTW) that, whilst he was heavily into anagrams of everybody else, he had failed to spot the anagram of his own name...massive LOL at the time...!

Xanxtuary

Xanxa is easily confused, especially after trying to get her fuzzy likkle girlie head around the complexities of ethernet routers which only function when they feel like it.

But still, a waterproof recording studio in Clive's bathroom ... surely a must for the next Arena album?

gelert

Nah...it would only be a watered-down version of an existing Micks...

These new meds are no good either, I tell ya...!

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:43:59
These new meds are no good either, I tell ya...!

Jeeez, please tell me, what are you suffering from?

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Peter on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:49:53
Jeeez, please tell me, what are you suffering from?

Bathroomophobia by the sounds of things!

Not my goodself of course, I am perfectly happy to spend an hour or two in the bathroom but then I am female! ???

marcello

Wow, a whole recording studio! then you have to move the bath into the bedroom, and the bed into the spare room!

Xanxtuary

Yep, a recording studio, complete with corner bath/mixing desk console.  Of course, it would have to be a fairly spacious bathroom, to make room for Clive's keyboards, Mick's drums, lots of mixing consoles, Atari computers, stacks of amps, etc.

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Mon, 2005-07-18, 21:36:18
Yep, a recording studio, complete with corner bath/mixing desk console.  Of course, it would have to be a fairly spacious bathroom, to make room for Clive's keyboards, Mick's drums, lots of mixing consoles, Atari computers, stacks of amps, etc.

Why lots of mixing consoles? Surely one is enough... 
(a 32 input digital console, of course...!) ;D

Herben

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-07-17, 21:10:55
Prolly an attack of feeling like Mark Kelly (Marillion Keyboards)?
So are they changing, Mark Kelly going to Arena and Clive Nolan going to Marillion, than You'll get Marena and Arrillion would be funny though
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land