News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Mostly Autumn - Glass Shadows

Started by Crazy Diamond, Sun, 2008-05-04, 19:28:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Diamond

Anyone on here buy the new MA abum, Glass Shadows yet ?

I was one of those people very disappointed by the last album (Heart Full of Sky), on the whole I thought the songs to be poor and the production quality left a lot to be desired. I am hoping desperately that the new album will be a return to form for MA, otherwise I think it will be about time for me to give up on them !

Would be good to know what forum members think ?

Cheers

CD

maddox

I'll probably not buy the new one.
Their latest (Heart Full Of Sky) was...pleasant but it was the second album i've had from MA and to be frank, i didn't like it.
Sure, there were some nice songs on it, the opening song for instance (Fading Colours) is rather good but overall not my cup of tea.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Steve Jones

I've only listened to it three times so far, but already I think Glass Shadows is a good album.  Two things to note, though:

1) I'm not a great MA fan, as I prefer 'busier' music, preferably going up to eleven and having an awful lot more going on in the drum department.

2) The first MA album I really liked was Heart Full of Sky.

So I'm probably not listening with your ears... ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Appelmoes??

After being blown away by Heart Full of Sky, I'll buy this one!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace