News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Great Campaign for Getting More Members in the Other Song Title Game thread!

Started by maddox, Fri, 2008-09-19, 19:30:09

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Well, let's give it a shot.

Who dares?  ???  ;D

Nicky?
Appel?
Bluey?
Eric?
Matt?
Teunis?
John? (whereever he is  :()
Funkster?

The game is on.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Yeah, and to quote the starter of the thread, our one and only Deenfan:
"The good thing is that if you pick a band with a good back catalogue, your chances are equal to those who have started a long time ago. They will more and more run out of tracks, while you are at a fresh start. Get in here, now!!"

So, you can start with a band like:
- Genesis
- Yes
- Pink Floyd
- King Crimson
- IQ
- Porcupine Tree
- Threshold

Or numerous other bands with a rather big album catalogue.

Deenfan

Cool, guys!

I have promised already that the prize will be having to do with music, that it's gonna be special, and even that it'll be unique.

It will be the only one of it's kind, in the world. Various versions or copies might pop up, but we're talking original.

I might have to join in the game more fiercely, so I can win it, myself. I regret this already...

PH

Nicky007

Thanks, Deenie, Mad and Paxi, for keeping me in mind and inviting me to join your game. Altho I'm minimally communicative at the moment, I read all roomie posts daily and think about what's going on in the Room. There are two major reasons why I'm so passive here:  One, I have to put a lot of energy into getting onto a satisfying career track, as I'm getting tired of cutting grass, bushes and trees, and as I realise now that I don't belong in these circles; and second, as I mentioned, I'm into Nevermore and other very heavy and complex prog metal groups, which don't seem to interest you guys much presently.

Also, as Mad mentioned, I'm not much into logic games. I studied maths for years at the university, and that pretty much took care of my need for such stuff.

But I'l be back again in the Room with my usual nonsense - so now you're warned  :o ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Deenfan

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2008-09-20, 11:32:45
You're giving your drum kit away...?

:D No, but I have been close to breaking it over someone's neck every now and again... ;D

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sat, 2008-09-20, 13:56:22

Also, as Mad mentioned, I'm not much into logic games. I studied maths for years at the university, and that pretty much took care of my need for such stuff.

You mean 'It drained the wisdom from your brain';D

No worry. No wisdom is needed here.
Only a good and profound knowledge of good music.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Deenfan