News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Shadow Theory

Started by maddox, Sat, 2010-12-18, 22:06:32

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Hi all,

Like I was saying in the Nevermore topic, Devon Graves has re-united with Psychotic Waltz for some time now.
The will do a tour at the beginning of the new year and also a new album is in the pen.

But busy as he is, he also is in a project called The Shadow Theory, featuring the drummer of Threshold Johanne James, Dial-bass player and ex-bass player of Pain of Salvation Kristoffer Gildenlöw, guitarist from the german Thrash-metal band Complex 7 Arne Schuppner and the Greek keyboard player Demi Scott.

The Shadow Theory is combining elements of Thrash, Psychedelic and Symphonic Metal fused with Folk and Prog-Rock undertones, as their bio says.

I recently bought the album for a neat price and I can tell you, that it's quite good! (for whatever that's worth ;))

On their personal flashy, nice looking site you can read all about the band and also listen to streams of the songs on the album.

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....