News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

2005-10-08 Arena live @ Substage, Karlsruhe, D

Started by Peter, Sat, 2005-04-23, 20:56:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

concert
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Peter

My dear friends, this was by far the best Arena gig I've ever seen. Period. Not that I've seen a bazillion of them, but anyways.

They came on stage at 21.00 and left at 23.25, and there wasn't a single minute of chilling. They were off stage twice, but only very shortly. The crowd was fantastic, we were jumping and shouting and singing..... well, all the stuff fans usually do. Rock hard, mates, this was great!

I'm a little exhausted now from all the jumping. Sorry JJ, no set list from me, I lost track after Bedlam Fayre and Crack in the Ice... :D  Maybe Proglady, who was also there - with her son - can give you an accurate one.

Photos soon to follow.

Peter

Proglady

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-10-09, 00:47:04
My dear friends, this was by far the best Arena gig I've ever seen. Period. Not that I've seen a bazillion of them, but anyways.

They came on stage at 21.00 and left at 23.25, and there wasn't a single minute of chilling. They were off stage twice, but only very shortly. The crowd was fantastic, we were jumping and shouting and singing..... well, all the stuff fans usually do. Rock hard, mates, this was great!

I'm a little exhausted now from all the jumping. Sorry JJ, no set list from me, I lost track after Bedlam Fayre and Crack in the Ice... :D  Maybe Proglady, who was also there - with her son - can give you an accurate one.

Photos soon to follow.
Same goes for me to, it was an fantastic gig.  :-* No sorry, I can't give you an accurate Setlist either,  :-[ but I think it was almoust the same as in Hanover  ::)