News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Wide & precise

Started by SwissCow, Wed, 2005-01-26, 15:59:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Draddi

Theeeeere we gooooo, couldn't resist couldn't you Peter ?  :D
It's true though, I was a little mad at you, but only for ten minutes  ;)
And if the stupid driver of the car would have been faster, we would have had some time to take a little drink and enjoy our time with the kidnapped bride but hell, 70 people were about to storm the buffet without me holding a speech.....and you know, how much I need to hold my speech (little egomaniac, that I am....)  :D
But gelert, what he didn't tell you was, that this was not the only thing he did to me.....
Actually it was similar to the custom in Sweden.
Him and two other friends of mine picked me up a few nights before my wedding, put me in a shirt with my pic on it, handcuffed me with pink plush Handcuffs (it had to be pink..... !!!) and released me only after I collected one hundred (!) female signatures including their phone numbers !!
I got actually 102, including 4 swedish girls (very friendly folks up there in the north), 2 Austrians and 2 Lesbians....I think I am the only living individual in our neighborhood that ever got the phone No's of two lesbians  ;D
So you see, there's a history there.....(Hell, that was fun !!!)

about the pubic hair though......is there any other way than being clean down there ???  ;D

ok, too much information, I agree.....

Peter, all is forgiven, actually I have to apologise for my reaction, was a bit too harsh !
I'll make it up to you, once you visit me here in China, ok ? We will have some duckfeet and toad fillet on that..... ;D

and one more thing, the not-drinking thing has another reason, I was drunk when I was four years old, threw up big time and since then, never touched alcohol again....Pawlow works also on kids, keep that in mind boys, might come in handy some day  ;)
by the way....how did we get here ??

gelert

Quote from: Draddi on Tue, 2005-02-08, 06:05:13
by the way....how did we get here ??

And you SO nearly had me convinced that you don't drink....  ;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

This turns out to be a very interesting thread..... harhar .....  ;D
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Deenfan

Man, I was really getting into this highly intellectual discussion about "The butterfly man" and other lyrics, and all of a sudden it's about pasting pubic hair to a face... From SEVERAL men?! This is, indeed, a prog forum... ;D

May I kindly put us back on course? I was (before the pubic matter(ha!) turned up) thinking about how cool the almost "The far side"-ish concept of the butterfly man is. Men collect butterflies. Hence, a butterfly would collect men. The butterfly man can be anyone who draw people to them for the purpose of having as many as possible of them under his control. A leader of men could see his subjects as specimen, maybe. Maybe the butterfly man is butterfly men through all ages? I'm just ramblin' on... :-\

gelert

Quote from: Deenfan on Mon, 2005-02-21, 01:52:17
Men collect butterflies. Hence, a butterfly would collect men.

Ah, the old "A dog has a tail - a cat has a tail...therefore a cat is a dog" argument....

er, or something...

Hat, cloak, keyboards, gone....
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"