News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco chimera

I feel sorry guys. I have been very busy eversince I went back to university last October, and this year demands a lot of work. As a result, I haven't signed in for ages. I'm sorry about that and will try to hang out more often in the Room.  *horns*
Let your conscience decide !

Draco chimera

I feel a bit disappointed. I had bought two tickets for The Killers' show in Paris on thursday evening, one for me and one as a surprise gift for a friend's birthday. It was snowing heavily and the show was cancelled two hours before. It took me 3 hours to come back home by train instead of one. And we still have no information from the producer on whether it's cancelled or postponed. I hope LiveNation (the producer) gives us intel soon.
On the other hand, thursday was also the day I passed my driver's license, which was successful.  *horns*

PH

Quote from: Draco chimera on Fri, 2013-03-15, 11:53:50
I feel a bit disappointed. I had bought two tickets for The Killers' show in Paris on thursday evening, one for me and one as a surprise gift for a friend's birthday. It was snowing heavily and the show was cancelled two hours before. It took me 3 hours to come back home by train instead of one. And we still have no information from the producer on whether it's cancelled or postponed. I hope LiveNation (the producer) gives us intel soon.

That sucks...

Quote from: Draco chimera on Fri, 2013-03-15, 11:53:50
On the other hand, thursday was also the day I passed my driver's license, which was successful.  *horns*

Great job on that one! Congrats!

Draco chimera

Iggy

Happy

At last a few weeks off work.  8)

Teunis

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2013-05-04, 09:39:15
Happy

At last a few weeks off work.  8)
Nice, enjoy. I'll have to wait four more weeks, then I'll have two weeks of holidays *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

funkster

Just watched James help Heswall U10 win the Liverpool Futsal competition

I feel slightly proud  ;D

funkster

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

funkster

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2013-05-18, 23:01:35
Kewl!!!!  *horns* *horns* *horns*

Which one is your son? ;)

Green goalie top at the front   ;D

Looking a bit different from my profile picture with his, at the time , new born brother  :)

Steve Jones

Pleased.  Finally completed ripping my CD collection into lossless format(s) after some wasted years p*ss*ng around with mp3s and stuff.
Almost completed a major back-up of this as well *horns*
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Draco chimera

Quote from: Steve Jones on Thu, 2013-05-23, 10:49:44
Pleased.  Finally completed ripping my CD collection into lossless format(s) after some wasted years p*ss*ng around with mp3s and stuff.
Almost completed a major back-up of this as well *horns*
A long and painful but rewarding work.  ;)

Exam in less than 19 hours. I'll probably start freaking out by tomorrow morning, but right now I'm OK.

Teunis

Quote from: Draco chimera on Mon, 2013-05-27, 17:21:33
Exam in less than 19 hours. I'll probably start freaking out by tomorrow morning, but right now I'm OK.
Good luck!

Teunis

Excited. Tomorrow we'll be heading to Germany for two weeks of holidays *horns*. See you in two weeks, please behave ;).

Draco chimera

Quote from: Teunis on Mon, 2013-05-27, 19:47:54
Good luck!
Thanks! The last one is tomorrow now. Can't wait.

Bupie

Feels like a guy that has seen Toto for the xxx time last night. Steve had no voice at all, Nathan East still does not convince me but it was really cool anyway and Joseph Willimas is by far my fave Toto vocalist. White Sister and Home Of The Brave, those intros give me goosebumps every time  8)

And Teunis, they played Wings Of Time  ;)

Now it's Muse the day after tomorrow.

Teunis

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2013-06-19, 12:29:45
Feels like a guy that has seen Toto for the xxx time last night. Steve had no voice at all, Nathan East still does not convince me but it was really cool anyway and Joseph Willimas is by far my fave Toto vocalist. White Sister and Home Of The Brave, those intros give me goosebumps every time  8)

And Teunis, they played Wings Of Time  ;)
8), but too bad Steve's voice was gone ::). I was on holidays when Toto played in The Netherlands. Well, they'll be back after the new album is released *horns* :).

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2013-06-19, 12:29:45
Now it's Muse the day after tomorrow.
Enjoy, great band!

Teunis

Great, as I have another holiday, this and next week. We'll be heading to Delden (Netherlands) for 3 days. Hired bikes over there, the weather seems to cooperate :).

funkster

Iggy

Sad.

My cat has ataxia and has some other unpleasant symptoms.

Happier today as she is a bit better. Yesterday I thought she would need to be put to sleep and she is only 5 and a half. It is her 3rd attack in her short life. It is really very stressful.

PH

That's sad Iggy...

My mom has two cats and if you had asked me four years ago, I would never have thought I could be so attached to a pet. Those two are such sweet little animals. The thought that something would happen to them is unbearable... :(

I hope things will get better for you and your cat...

Iggy

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2013-10-03, 23:04:05
That's sad Iggy...

My mom has two cats and if you had asked me four years ago, I would never have thought I could be so attached to a pet. Those two are such sweet little animals. The thought that something would happen to them is unbearable... :(

I hope things will get better for you and your cat...

Thanks

Iggy

Absolutely shattered. I just had to have cat put to sleep at the vets.

So so sad but at least she isn't in pain anymore.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PH

Oh... I'm sorry to hear that... :'(

Heartbreaking...
RIP little one.

maddox

Sorry to hear/read that, Iggy!

Loosing one of your pets is never easy.  :(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.