News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: Teunis on Tue, 2012-08-14, 20:59:33
west coast of The Netherlands

Are you going to fly all that way, Teunis ?

;D

Have a nice holiday  :)

Feelin good, as I just got a ticket for Temple of Doom, Nov 7, in Copenhagen (The Temple, Lyngby), an evening with Jeff Loomis - yeeeeeah !!! - Stealing Axion, Vildhjarta, and Monuments - donno these three groups yet, but touring with Jeff ....  *horns*

All of this for DKr 115  :o

Of course, there gotta be some beers too  8)

Considering that an evening with Madonna cost over DKr 1000  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Teunis

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2012-08-15, 14:13:36
Are you going to fly all that way, Teunis ?

;D

Have a nice holiday  :)
Thanks, it was really great. Beautiful weather, beach, biking in the dunes, sitting on a pavement, delicious beer. Not as far away as you think, but far enough to have a *horns* time  ;).

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2012-08-15, 14:13:36
Feelin good, as I just got a ticket for Temple of Doom, Nov 7, in Copenhagen (The Temple, Lyngby), an evening with Jeff Loomis - yeeeeeah !!! - Stealing Axion, Vildhjarta, and Monuments - donno these three groups yet, but touring with Jeff ....  *horns*
Great, something to look forward to.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Nicky007

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2012-08-17, 19:55:04
Not as far away as you think

It was the "West Coast" thingy, made me think of California - not either a bad place to holiday  *horns*

delicious beer

You know, that can really make a holiday  8)

Great, something to look forward to.

Thanx, Teunis  :)

Good to have ya back, you and I are the only Roomies who post (more or less) daily, so we can share our music  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sat, 2012-08-18, 13:01:10

Good to have ya back, you and I are the only Roomies who post (more or less) daily, so we can share our music  8)

Nicky.

Stay positive!!!

;)

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Iggy

My cat has been unwell again. More days in the hospital but she seems to be better now. The poor little thing suffers from ataxia which is  is a neurological sign consisting of lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements, as in walking. Ataxia is a non-specific clinical manifestation implying dysfunction of the parts of the nervous system that coordinate movement, such as the cerebellum.

It is not pleasant to watch  :(

But hopefully things are on the up.

bellanova

I feel quite positive! Prozac is good stuff. Bit worried about the heart procedure I have to have done on Sept 3rd but it should be ok, as im going to see Marillion on the 13th. :)

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2012-08-18, 14:20:26
Stay positive!!!

Yup, I think I'l keep liking Teunis till the end of my days  :)

Quote from: bellanova on Sun, 2012-08-19, 17:00:57
Bit worried about the heart procedure I have to have done on Sept 3rd

Hey, you got us worried too there, Bella  :-\

All the best for it  :)

Prozac is good stuff.

You know, I'v been there too: 8 years ago, I spent 9 months in a psychiatric ward (Gentofte Hospital), and some 2-3 years feeling miserable a lot of the time.

With the help of many good people (family, friends, personnel), my cat, and good music, I got thru.

Thru this process, I'v become a much more independent, self-confident, assertive, and I think I can claim friendlier, person.

My "prozac" is good music, and an occasional good beer  8)

Whenever I feel down, I put on some music that makes me happy, and crank up the volume. I call music "my medicine". So I don't need the regular medicine  :)

There have been occasions when Roomies have almost got me back in the psychward  ;D

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2012-08-18, 17:34:49
But hopefully things are on the up.

Thumbs up from here too, Iggy  :)

Ataxia is a non-specific clinical manifestation implying dysfunction of the parts of the nervous system that coordinate movement, such as the cerebellum.

You copied that from somewhere  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

Quote from: bellanova on Sun, 2012-08-19, 17:00:57
I feel quite positive! Prozac is good stuff. Bit worried about the heart procedure I have to have done on Sept 3rd but it should be ok, as im going to see Marillion on the 13th. :)

Good luck. Hope it all goes well.

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2012-08-19, 17:26:12

Thumbs up from here too, Iggy  :)

You copied that from somewhere  ;)

Yep I did. I would have said she is wobbly but good old wiki came to the rescue.

Nicky007

Quote from: Iggy on Sun, 2012-08-19, 22:26:05
I would have said she is wobbly but good old wiki came to the rescue.

:)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

My other cat has a sore on its body and is wearing a buster collar. She has been walking backwards for 5 minutes now. It is funny to watch whilst being really sad.

I can feel a night with no sleep coming up.

Still at least my boss is letting me work from home tomorrow so that I can make sure she is ok.

And happy as my Flying Colours tickets have just arrived only 3 weeks to go.

Teunis

Quote from: Iggy on Thu, 2012-08-30, 22:22:23
My other cat has a sore on its body and is wearing a buster collar. She has been walking backwards for 5 minutes now. It is funny to watch whilst being really sad.
How is she now? Hope she recovered well!

I'm happy, just won an album at Sympho Shop, a prog show that broadcasts every Sunday evening. It's the album 'Across The Rubicon' from the Dutch prog band 'Silhouette'. It was already on my wishlist after hearing it on Progstreaming.com  *horns* 8).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Sun, 2012-09-09, 22:01:38
I'm happy, just won an album at Sympho Shop, a prog show that broadcasts every Sunday evening. It's the album 'Across The Rubicon' from the Dutch prog band 'Silhouette'. It was already on my wishlist after hearing it on Progstreaming.com  *horns* 8).

Nice. 8) I have their 2009 album "Moods", which I liked. I wonder what the new one's like. Most reviewers are pretty enthusiastic.
Funny fact: The little brother of the bass player is a colleague of my father's. ::)

Iggy

Quote from: Teunis on Sun, 2012-09-09, 22:01:38
How is she now? Hope she recovered well!

She seems to be better now but the results from the vets should come tomorrow.

It is always good to win a competition congratulations  *horns*

bellanova

Stressed. I have a long journey to Wolverhampton ahead to see Marillion tonight. Im sure it will be worth it though.
Also, fully recovered from my heart procedure last week and all is fine for now :)

Iggy

Quote from: bellanova on Thu, 2012-09-13, 10:24:54
Stressed. I have a long journey to Wolverhampton ahead to see Marillion tonight. Im sure it will be worth it though.
Also, fully recovered from my heart procedure last week and all is fine for now :)

I am glad you are ok and hope you enjoyed the concert last night.

PH

Just saw Sharon den Adel at the registers in IKEA. What a nice lady is she.
So how do I feel? Good. ;D

Peter

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2012-09-18, 17:44:36
Just saw Sharon den Adel at the registers in IKEA. What a nice lady is she.
So how do I feel? Good. ;D

Très cool. I envy you.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2012-09-20, 17:19:42
Très cool. I envy you.

Yes, she was so nice. I think I've never seen a famous lady being so terribly nice. She is so down-to-earth, no arrogance whatsoever. I'm not really a "Within Temptation"-fan, but she must be one of the kindest person alive.

I feel great.

I'm totally home alone tonight. So there's the wine, there's the lasangne, there's the fine music. I love it!

PH

Ok... perhaps a bit too much wine... :S

PH

I feel good! Just had seven new employees under my wing. Had to train them, so they can help us out in the autumn holidays. It was really cool to do!

maddox

Yesterday I went to the partner (girlfriend?) of my father who recently had an open-heart surgery, she's doing fine now btw, and while I was driving home from the hospital I suddenly felt quite strange.
Didn't really get better when I was home, on the contrary.
Had the chills allover my body, like I had a fever.
After a very long night of sleep (approx. 13 hours, no less) I somewhat feel better but still quite strange.

A virus is hiding under my skin.

So I feel a bit ill.
That's it. End of post. *
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Aww poor Maddox! :( I hope you'll feel much better soon!

Steve Jones

Annoyed.  Just missed a Kaipa CD I was going to bid on because I was typing here rather than on eBay >:(
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Quote from: Steve Jones on Sat, 2012-10-20, 11:59:54
Annoyed.  Just missed a Kaipa CD I was going to bid on because I was typing here rather than on eBay >:(

:D

bellanova

Im excited. Arena gig tomorrow at Leamington Spa. Anyone else going? :D