News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

I feel a bit sad...
My girlfriend has gone to Denmark for a week, since last friday. It's for school and it's only for one week, I know. But it's such a big distance and to phone her everyday would be a real pain in the wallet. So the only communication is the occasional text message...

But she'll be coming back this friday! Just in time for my birthday! ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2011-11-15, 23:41:52
My girlfriend has gone to Denmark for a week, since last friday.

I'm taking well care of her, Paxi, in fact so well that she's forgotten all about you  :P

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2011-11-16, 15:35:59
I'm taking well care of her, Paxi, in fact so well that she's forgotten all about you  :P

I just knew you would come in and say something like that. Guess you're getting predictable. :P

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

PH

I knew it too. ;) That's why I hesitated for so long to post it. :P
So who's sending these text messages "I miss you so much!". Is that you Nicky? ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Wed, 2011-11-16, 16:36:19
Guess you're getting predictable. :P

I'v also reached the age (50+) when one is allowed to be predictable. That's why I listen to H-Marillion day in and day out  ;)

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2011-11-16, 17:00:57
So who's sending these text messages "I miss you so much!" Is that you Nicky? ;D

That's cuz I filter her messages. She sends "f* o*", which I change to "I miss you so much!", cuz that's nicer, and I'm a nice guy  ;D

Nicky.

So you've come of age
Sure you can

debsss

Feeling over excited!!! every hour the gig comes closer I get more excited. Guess I've been exploded by the time the gig starts...... :o

Iggy

Sad as I should be watching Arena as write  :'(

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

Im buzzing after seeing Arena last night in Leamington. Spa. I was at the front as per usual and I have to say it was probably the best I have ever seen them. it was my 7th time. Paul is totally awesome and I love his voice and his stage presence. Hes a natural showman but also a really nice and humble guy. The setlist was just right and it was good to hear so many of the songs off of the new album. I spoke to all of the guys except John M and got my new copy of the album signed by 4 of them. I will get to JM in the future. But I truly feel great. I love it when a plan comes together and it was money well spent. im probaly the happiest I've been all year. ;D

Nicky007

Just bought two tickets for the DT concert January 27 in Copenhagen (Valby-Hallen), for Ms 007 and me, and I'm really looking forward to the concert  8)

Missed them last year when they played in Stockholm. Got too expensive all in all.

Ms aint so hot on metal these days, but after all, it was she and her sons who got me onto DT some ten years ago. One of her sons even had a Petrucci guitar at the time. So she has to come along - and she has agreed  :)

Unfortunately I won't see Arena this time around, as they'r not playing in Scandinavia. Understandable, as they have very few fans in this part of the world  :(

However, I am looking forward to listening to Seventh Degree  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

erik

Quite tired but very happy. Tom's birthday is now also the birthday of our little newborn son, he arrived at 23:55 hrs last Tuesday! Belated happy birthday Tom :)

I posted a little hint of the impending arrival recently, but apparently it was too subtle and overlooked ;)

http://shattered-room.net/index.php?topic=15.msg60618#msg60618
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

maddox

Quote from: erik on Sun, 2011-12-04, 21:47:23
Quite tired but very happy. Tom's birthday is now also the birthday of our little newborn son, he arrived at 23:55 hrs last Tuesday! Belated happy birthday Tom :)

I posted a little hint of the impending arrival recently, but apparently it was too subtle and overlooked ;)

http://shattered-room.net/index.php?topic=15.msg60618#msg60618

Wow, congrats to you, Erik!!!!!!  *horns*

Is he your first?
What's his name?
Everything okay with mother and son?

And indeed, I personally never made the connection.  :-[

And I'm a father of two!!  :o ??? ::) :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

debsss

Quote from: erik on Sun, 2011-12-04, 21:47:23
Quite tired but very happy. Tom's birthday is now also the birthday of our little newborn son, he arrived at 23:55 hrs last Tuesday!

Congratulations!!!

Hope everthing went well!!
First newborn..  wow that's 9 years ago for me now...  I have 2 kids myself. A son and daughter. Could'nt be any richer! ;-)
Wish you all the luck together!

Bupie

Congratulations to you and the mother, Erik  8)

I had found the "when the water breaks" thing a bit strange but I hadn't made the connection. Now I do  ;D

erik

Thanks guys!!! :) *horns*

It went very smoothly and quickly, especially considering he's our first. Mother and son are doing very well. His name is Kasper and of course we think he's the most marvellous baby in the whole world. :D

Yeah it was my private little joke with "When the water breaks", only Tom got it because he already knew ;)
I expected more of you lot with all the assembled prog expertise here, the title and the story behind this particular track say it all ::) :P
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

bellanova

Well done Erik and Mrs Erik too of course. Congratulations!

Nicky007

Quote from: erik on Mon, 2011-12-05, 15:04:53
I expected more of you lot with all the assembled prog expertise here, the title and the story behind this particular track say it all ::) :P

Erik, babies are kinda out of the blue in a progforum. It's like if I said: "My Martian friend visited me yesterday."  ;D

Congratulations to you and your wife. Hope Kasper thrives  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Teunis

Congrats Erik and lots of luck to your family. Enjoy it  :D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Iggy

Congratulations from me as well Erik.

PH

Congratulations Erik!!! Wonderful news!
Good to hear that it was a prosperous delivery!

I like the name Kasper. :)

Draco chimera

Great news !! Congrats to you and your wife, Erik !!  ;D ;D
Let your conscience decide !

Iggy

Happy as I am working from home tomorrow which means I get 2 journeys out of the London traffic which is particularly bad at the moment. I am soooo looking forward to the olympics next year.  :P

funkster

Tired - i think i basically hibernate in winter. Except for eating that is

Nicky007

Quote from: funkster on Thu, 2011-12-15, 14:56:36
Except for eating that is

and ....  :D

Oh yeah, you'r married, Funky  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can