News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

debsss

Didn't anyone get the idea to do this sooner to add eachother on hyves or facebook?!?!?!
I beleived we decided to add eachother on MSN for a couple years ago. I believed only appelmoes added me.....
I'm not that terrible  :'( as a may look like...!

So Tom, check your mailbox, Mad, added you on hyves, facebook to go and for the rest.... I'll bite only if you ak for it ;D ;D LOL

And I'm very curious who that guy was last Saturday who wore a light blue longsleeved blouse..... Does he enter the Room sometimes?

maddox

Quote from: debsss on Wed, 2010-11-17, 12:33:24
Didn't anyone get the idea to do this sooner to add eachother on hyves or facebook?!?!?!

Well, Tom is my pall on Hyves as well is Appel.
There aren't many Dutchies in the Room lately, only PH from time to time but I don't think he's got hyves.
He was anti-social network a few years back and because of the changes he's into (spiritual) I doubt he's interested in it.

The lack of idea that we should make an appointment before the show is indeed ... silly.

Een beetje dom in Dutch. :lol:

QuoteI beleived we decided to add eachother on MSN for a couple years ago. I believed only appelmoes added me.....
I'm not that terrible  :'( as a may look like...!

Nobody added me at all! :'(

QuoteSo Tom, check your mailbox, Mad, added you on hyves, facebook to go and for the rest.... I'll bite only if you ak for it ;D ;D LOL

And I'm very curious who that guy was last Saturday who wore a light blue longsleeved blouse..... Does he enter the Room sometimes?

Doubt that he does.

There aren't any irritating people in this Room.

We've banned them ages ago. ;D

Edit: but, of course, we should be on topic!

So...

I'm still feeling a tad bit ill.  :(
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

debsss

Quoteonly PH from time to time but I don't think he's got hyves.
He was anti-social network a few years back and because of the changes he's into (spiritual) I doubt he's interested in it.

So than I hope he has changed his mind through the years....

PH.... Are you still anti-social networks? If not, You're still missing in my list... ;-) *horns*

debsss

Feelin' Groovy.

Weekend has started and the guys are coming over to play some poker! 8)

maddox

I feel great.

I'm wide awake.

Nicky007

So you don't need a beer right now, Mad  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Iggy

Relieved.

There was a mess up with tax calculations by our government and I got my letter today.

It turns out that I am owed money.  *horns*

Not much but it will certainly allow me to expand my CD collection.

;D

The Butterfly Man

Feeling good. Guess who's going to the Marillion Weekend in March next year? :D

*horns*

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

debsss

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Sat, 2010-11-27, 17:04:29
Feeling good. Guess who's going to the Marillion Weekend in March next year? :D

*horns*

uh....... You?!?!?!?! ahahaha ;D

bellanova

Im tired. ive been stying up all night listening to Test Match Special on the radio. Thats cricket for anyone that doesnt know, from Australia. Oh well the next one doesnt start til friday. Im seeing Steve Hackett tomorrow so that will be another late night.

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

debsss

debsss

Feeling quit excited! tomorrow my last day at Eden and on Monday I'll start my job at the new employer! Took me 2.5 years to get a new job and finally achieved it!

Bupie

Great ! I would love to find a new job : it will be my new year's wish for 2011.

Apart from that, I can't wait to play with my self-offered Christmas gift : http://www.bmc-racing.com/fr-en/bikes/2011/road/model/teammachine/slr01/swiss_assembly.html?switch=1

It was awfully expensive and I never thought that I could put so much money in a bike  :-[  In the meantime, I often buy used cd's to save a few euros. Paradoxical, I know ... but you only live once.

Nicky007

Quote from: Bupie on Thu, 2010-12-30, 10:37:11
you only live once.

Bups, be more precise: Most of us only know about this one life  ;)

I'm picking up my brother, his wife, kids, and a boyfriend of his daughter, at the local train station here in Malmö in an hour. They all live in a village north of Paris.

I'l have to speak French with Junior, who's 11 y/o (the Terminator, as we call him, cuz he smashed everything within reach when he was smaller), as his English and German are very rudimentary.

I'm NP'ing Adagio and Deathspell Omega.

And posting to my French friend Bupie.

This evening I will take up "Le Comte de Monte-Cristo" again.

So it's francophilia bigtime today  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Teunis

Quote from: debsss on Thu, 2010-12-30, 10:16:11
Feeling quit excited! tomorrow my last day at Eden and on Monday I'll start my job at the new employer! Took me 2.5 years to get a new job and finally achieved it!
Congrats (again ;)) and good luck on Monday!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Iggy

I seem to have a bit of a headache  ::).

My brother lives in Queensland, fortunately in one of the less soggy areas but still very soggy. It is an incredibly sad way for all those thousands of people to start the new year. Here is hoping that it dries out for them soon. Apparently there are floods across the equivalent of France and Germany it certainly makes me count my blessings.

funkster

Warmer than i have done for a a few weeks and also totally knackered after footy this morning

Iggy

Tired. Part of my entails of being on call. I got called at 4 o'clock this morning and it was hard to get back to sleep.

funkster

Woke up with a stinker of a headache so not good.

James , my eldest , won the star of the future award at the end of term soccer school yesterday so i was as proud as you like.

funkster

Off work with a bug so not feeling great  :'(

Nicky007

Here's wishin you a speedy recovery, Funky  :)

I'm drained after a demanding week at my new job, getting up at 5.30 every morning for one.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

funkster

Still feeling dodgy but back to work today

maddox

Iggy

Better. A dose of something or other has laid me low for a few days.

I came across this article which apparently proves something that we already know :-).

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nn.2726.html