News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Quote from: Iggy on Tue, 2009-07-14, 23:35:01
Ah no, I'm not an engineer.  ;D

If you were an engineer, there would be parts left over after you fixed it.   ;D
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

aswas

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2009-07-12, 17:19:40
I'm just wondering what happened to Aswas. He seemed so enthusiastic about the Room  ???

Nicky.
hey Nicky is this how to do it?
don't fly... too close to the sun

Bupie

Teunis

Feeling great: holidays since an hour until 18th August  8).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Iggy

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2009-07-16, 16:06:59

Wow a month off, fantastic. Going anywhere nice?

Teunis

Quote from: Iggy on Thu, 2009-07-16, 16:21:05
Wow a month off, fantastic. Going anywhere nice?
Germany, like always  ;). Nice people, delicious beer. The only disadvantage is the weather is not always that great, but you can't have it all  ;D.

Manatee

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2009-07-16, 16:06:59

I forgot people in a lot of European countries had really long summer vacations.  How are you expected to match our frequency of ulcers if you do things like that?

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Thu, 2009-07-16, 16:23:47
How are you expected to match our frequency of ulcers if you do things like that?

Eating McDonalds and KFC is our usual first step... ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

maddox

I feel good.

Just six working days to go before my vacation.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

aswas

Enjoy it man. seems like there is more and more time between them.

Nicky007

Ten days ago, my Mom started having some speech problems. As it didnt get better during the next days, I took her to hospital on Tuesday. They scanned her, and found out that she has a cancerous tumor in her brain.

That's a frightening diagnosis.

Tomorrow afternoon we'l meet with the surgeons and discuss different options for treatment.

My brother, Ms 007, and I have been with her a lot lately. My sister has done lots from the States. My Mom will need my attention and company for some time ahead. Hopefully we'l get her back to normal again.

For an 81-year old, she's in remarkably good shape.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2009-07-20, 17:16:09
Ten days ago, my Mom started having some speech problems. As it didnt get better during the next days, I took her to hospital on Tuesday. They scanned her, and found out that she has a cancerous tumor in her brain.

Tomorrow afternoon we'l meet with the surgeons and discuss different options for treatment.

My brother, Ms 007, and I have been with her a lot lately. My sister has done lots from the States. My Mom will need my attention and company for some time ahead. Hopefully we'l get her back to normal again.

I'm sad to hear that Nicky. I wish you and your family all the best in these difficult times!

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Teunis

Bad news Nicky, I hope that she can be treated succesfully, you and your family are in my thoughts!

Steve Jones

Indeed, and I'm sorry to hear it - my sympathies.

As both of my parents are getting on a bit, and my Dad had a stroke last year, I'm cherishing every hour I spend with them of late.
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

maddox

So sad news, Nicky.  :(

All the strenght to you and your family.

We'll be thinking of you.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Iggy

Nicky.

That is dreadful news Nicky.

My best wishes for you and your Mum and your family.

Manatee

Nicky.

I'll think good thoughts for her, Nicky.  I already lost my dad, so I know how rough this can be.  Hang in there.

Bupie

Sorry for the news, Nicky  :-X My best wishes for her recovery.

bellanova

Best wishes for your mum, you and your family Nicky.

Nicky007

Thanks so much, guys !

It means a lot to me that we can share such grave matters. I'l also do my best to share your matters with you. We're now linked by more than music (altho that in itself is quite a lot).

Yesterday we had a meeting with the doctor who was chosen for us. She gave a very convincing impression. She's only 32 y/o, but already very professional and experienced. She'l be doing the operation together with a senior surgeon, + other competent personnel. The operation will be on Friday, 31 July. So that's as good as we could ever wish for.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Quote from: aswas on Thu, 2009-07-16, 00:53:52
Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2009-07-12, 17:19:40
I'm just wondering what happened to Aswas. He seemed so enthusiastic about the Room  ???

Nicky.
hey Nicky is this how to do it?

Quote from: Bupie on Thu, 2009-07-16, 10:06:08
You are close. Try again  ;)

;D

Yeah, I'm sure that you'l get it right next time, Aswas.

Nothing is as (it) was, but we DT-fans usually figure  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Iggy

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2009-07-22, 13:35:14
Thanks so much, guys !

It means a lot to me that we can share such grave matters. I'l also do my best to share your matters with you. We're now linked by more than music (altho that in itself is quite a lot).

Yesterday we had a meeting with the doctor who was chosen for us. She gave a very convincing impression. She's only 32 y/o, but already very professional and experienced. She'l be doing the operation together with a senior surgeon, + other competent personnel. The operation will be on Friday, 31 July. So that's as good as we could ever wish for.

Nicky.

That is good. I guess the quicker the op the better.

Hope all goes well.

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2009-07-22, 13:54:53
Try this one, guys:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ream%20of%20the%20ancient%20mariner   ;D

Nicky.

::)

aswas

aswas

I feel pretty good. Just finished a small benefit show for some volunteers going to Africa in a few weeks. Hey, we raised 570.00, I played the keys and we fed them with spaghetti and meatballs etc. 70 people showed up in our party room(only fits 50). But is was cool. First time doing this. Felt like I did something that counted a little, for a change.

Bupie

Yes,I know that feeling too.  Bravo :)