News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Iggy

Frustrated but happy.

I hate upgrading my computer/ network it all seems straight forward but never is.

Still at least my network is faster now.

bellanova

Was happy but now sad. Earlier i was in my boyfriends garden picking strawberries but now im home with no view but the residents carpark outside my own flat. Its too nice to be indoors alone.

Iggy

Quote from: bellanova on Sat, 2009-06-13, 13:37:33
Was happy but now sad. Earlier i was in my boyfriends garden picking strawberries but now im home with no view but the residents carpark outside my own flat. Its too nice to be indoors alone.

No parks near you?

PH

Quote from: bellanova on Sat, 2009-06-13, 13:37:33

Yes... I know the feeling.
The sun is shining and here I am, doing homework! :( If only I had done it earlier. ;D

But hey, wait a minute... did you just say boyfriend? :)

-Paco

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

there are parks but they are a bus ride away. Most of my friends are busy at the weekend including my boyfriend. But on tuesday i have a friend coming to stay and we are going to a gig. I havent seen her for years but we went to school together. So that should be good.

maddox

I feel nice.

Though it's freakin' wet outside.  >:( >:( >:(

Steve Jones

I feel tired.

Though it's freakin' hot outside. ;D ;D ;D
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

I feel nice but tired.

Though it's freakin' wet but hot outside. ;) ;) ;)

Nicky007

Ms & I just got back to Malmö after a very enjoyable and eventful extended weekend in Stockholm. Early this afternoon, we spent a couple'o hours at the National Museum in Stockholm. It was a pleasant surprise, as there were a lot of wonderful paintings there, some striking Rembrandts, where you really experienced his unique light, colorplay and facial expression, fine Cezannes, Van Goghs and other Impressionists, and some for me surprisingly exciting paintings by Swedish artists  8)

Now back to daily life with my unemployment and strained economy :-\

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Manatee

Very very wired.  I just finished a 7+ hour drive home after making the same drive in the other direction two days ago.  The period in between included quite a bit of time amidst the typhoon of my nephews and niece.  I'm getting too old for this.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

maddox

I feel tired.
I just had a relaxing shower.

I'm still not relaxed, though.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2009-06-15, 19:42:36
I feel tired.
I just had a relaxing shower.

I'm still not relaxed, though.

Also tired and certainly NOT relaxed AT ALL.
There's still so many things to do before the end of this scholastic year...
I begin to doubt whether I'll make it... :(

Manatee

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2009-06-15, 20:43:25
Also tired and certainly NOT relaxed AT ALL.
There's still so many things to do before the end of this scholastic year...
I begin to doubt whether I'll make it... :(

Dr. Green prescribes a large dose of Devin Townsend's Terria.  All will become clear after yelling "Eat your beets!" enough times.

PH

Quote from: Manatee on Mon, 2009-06-15, 20:47:44
Dr. Green prescribes a large dose of Devin Townsend's Terria.  All will become clear after yelling "Eat your beets!" enough times.

Well, I know how to find distraction to help me get my mind off of the problem (this forum being one...), but that doesn't solve my problem.
I guess I'll have to just do it...

Manatee

Moist.  When I walked into the market, it was perfectly dry outside.  When I came out, I walked (ok, ran) into the hardest rain I've ever seen in my life.  I could've saved some time and skipped my shower today -- I'm fairly sure more water ran over me in the 1-2 minutes I was out in that than does in a normal shower.  It was so extreme I almost skipped the trip to get Guinness ... but not quite.

maddox

Nicky007

Sad, cause I read in the newspaper that three fine, brave Danish soldiers had just been killed by a Taleban road mine  :(

These damn Talebans are unrelenting  >:(

How they had managed to get a mine there is ununderstandable, as the stretch is well guarded.

It struck me that this is really Civilisation meets Stone Age (OK, not full civilisation, as there's still too much egoism in our part of the world, but generally speaking).

One of the big problems is that now when the opium picking season is over, all the hirelings move to the city to find work, easy prey for Taleban recruitment.

But I guess you can't destroy all the opium fields just like that; you gotta help the farmers cultivate other crops, and that takes a lot of understanding, persuasion, and effort  ???

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

He's back !  He's back !!!

;D :-[

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2009-06-19, 13:17:43
He's back !  He's back !!!

;D :-[

Nicky.

Do you mind me asking:

Who?  ???

Manatee

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2009-06-19, 17:09:16
Do you mind me asking:

Who?  ???

That would be his imperial Steveness, resplendent in his crown of 53 T-Rex CDs.

maddox

I feel fine.

Tired, but fine.

PH

I feel knackered...

I spend a lot of time today on finishing some schoolwork (not all, unfortunately).
Today, an essay about the behaviour of ducks was written. More specifically the way how they nurture their offspring.
Very interesting, but also very time consuming.

And tomorrow I have to give a presentation about it. Yippee-ki-ay...
(How do you spell yippee-ki-ay, Manatee?)

Knackered but glad that's over.
Tomorrow I'll work on what they (school) want me to finish by friday... :-\
And after that, there's still some more for monday.

Can I go to bed now?

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2009-06-19, 17:09:16
Do you mind me asking:

No - even tho it's a stupid question  ;D

I just embarked on Facebook a few days ago. Friends had prodded me, but the last drop was that I wanted to know something about a guy who had a Facebook-profile.

Pretty overwhelming:  Met another dude who was my best friend when we were 10-12. Then we went apart, cause he was succesful with gals (yaknow, the humans with extra bulges and stuff) and rock, and I was sooo shy (like I still am today)  ;D

Met some other old schoolfriends too, and mailed with'm over Facebook.

I also joined the high school alumni club. Woewa, gettin pretty sentimental here, guys  ::)

Well, Paxi, when you get to my age, you only remember the bright sides of homework and chasin gals and stuff  ;D

Any'o you guys on Facebook ?  If ya are, how about givin notice ?

As far as I know, FB is especially big in Denmark, so maybe there are some other forums that are bigger in your countries.

Bluey beset me on my arrival at FB - like I guess she does with all men (yaknow, the humans with only one bulge, and only occasionally) - so we're friends now ... just friends  :)

Just in case you guys think that I'm insufferable:  I got 15 Facebook-friends presently, and more coming on  :-*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2009-06-25, 12:55:31
Pretty overwhelming:  Met another dude who was my best friend when we were 10-12. Then we went apart, cause he was succesful with gals (yaknow, the humans with extra bulges and stuff) and rock, and I was sooo shy (like I still am today)  ;D

:D
I'm also pretty shy. Not on a forum though. ;D Actually, I used to be a lot more shy, but I found out that I can be very social too. I just need to step out and just make contact.

Well, Paxi, when you get to my age, you only remember the bright sides of homework and chasin gals and stuff  ;D
You know, school isn't so bad in itself. It has its charms. And I don't hate doing homework. Some things I have to do are very interesting. The problem is that most things aren't. ;D
And I never chase girls. I'm not a hunter, I'm more of an opportunist. ;)

Any'o you guys on Facebook ?  If ya are, how about givin notice ?

No. I used to be on Hyves (a dutch equivalent), but I stopped doing that as soon as I started my career as a teacher. Don't want the children to know everything about me. ;D

But I'll consider it. Could be fun of course!