News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Tue, 2009-05-05, 16:47:31
I just googled Cuba and read some nice articles about it and it sure seems like a very interesting country to visit! So yeah, maybe it's gonna be Cuba! 8)

Say hi to Fidel if you're going.
We're old friends.  :D

QuoteSo?...... ;)

Tom

Still waiting for the call.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Manatee

Cold.  The weather this spring has been schizophrenic.   :-\
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

bellanova

I feel depressed after Arsenal losing last night. Oh well......maybe next year!!

Manatee

Like a good boy.  Just arranged to send Mom her Mother's Day flowers.   8)

Do you celebrate Mother's Day in your countries, or is it just a marketing gimmick used on Americans by the flower delivery and greeting card industries?

In any case, it's a good way to make Mom smile without having to supply additional grandchildren.   I suppose I should have stocked up during the sale where Steve got his.   ;)

maddox

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-05-06, 22:08:21
Like a good boy.  Just arranged to send Mom her Mother's Day flowers.   8)

Do you celebrate Mother's Day in your countries

Actually we do.
Every year on the second Sunday of May, we celebrate Mother's day.
Father's Day is on the third Sunday of June, but that's is from what i know a Dutch thingy.
Silly people, those Dutchies.  :D

Quote...or is it just a marketing gimmick used on Americans by the flower delivery and greeting card industries?

Of course it is.
That's why i never give her flowers.
I give her Roses.  ;D

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-05-06, 22:08:21
Do you celebrate Mother's Day in your countries, or is it just a marketing gimmick used on Americans by the flower delivery and greeting card industries?

Yes, I'm told we do.  You can probably tell from this that I don't bother, but then I don't do birthdays either.  Humbug! ;D
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Bupie

We do it too in France.

And it's a good thing that you remind me of it because this will avoid a diplomatic incident in Bupieland  :P

Manatee

Quote from: Bupie on Thu, 2009-05-07, 10:32:41
We do it too in France.

And it's a good thing that you remind me of it because it will avoid a diplomatic incident in Bupieland  :P

There's a saying: "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"    ;)

bellanova

Here in England we have Mothers Day in March and Fathers Day in June. I think its a marketing gimmick but then im not a mother and wont be and both my parents are no longer around. When they were, i did send a card but that is all.

Bupie

Quote from: bellanova on Thu, 2009-05-07, 13:24:45
Here in England we have Mothers Day in March and Fathers Day in June. I think its a marketing gimmick but then im not a mother and wont be and both my parents are no longer around. When they were, i did send a card but that is all.

I hope it's a personal choice and not for medical reasons so you have plenty of time left to change your mind ...  ;)

Steve Jones

Pleased

Some months ago I mentioned Andrex's new 'Shea Butter' toilet roll but have been unable to source this rectal delight.  But my mother has just messaged to say she found some in her local supermarket 8)

Yay for butter botty! *horns*
Regards, Steve Jones

Manatee

Concerned that I'll have disturbing dreams due to this phrase, which I hope not to hear again in my lifetime:

Quote from: Steve Jones on Fri, 2009-05-08, 11:20:03
rectal delight

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Fri, 2009-05-08, 11:37:36
Concerned that I'll have disturbing dreams due to this phrase, which I hope not to hear again in my lifetime:

;D ;D ;D

Regards, Steve Jones

maddox

Half-baked, sour muscles, pain in the back, i feel like a tree that has been chopped down.

In my back garden.  ;D

PH

Yes, me too. My feet, legs and back hurt...
I sound like an old man... :(

But it's weekend and that's always a plus.
And my weekend is extended with two more days. Now, THAT is a weekend! ;D

Iggy

Absolutely shattered.

Only a couple of us in the office this week which unfortunately turned into the week from hell.

Steve Jones

Clean

I love the feeling of being fresh out of the shower *horns*
Regards, Steve Jones

maddox

I feel tired.

I think i should go to bed.

Steve Jones

Full of the joys of spring!

This afternoon SWMBO and I took the dogs for a good walk in the woods at the back of our estate.  Everything was a vibrant green and, despite the proximity of the local population, we didn't see a soul during out circuitous stroll - until we emerged from the woods again all we'd seen were a few squirrels.  Bliss! 8)

As the hayfever season isn't that far off, these simple pleasures will soon be denied me :(

Regards, Steve Jones

Bupie

Concerned about Manatee's finances since I read on one French DT fan club forum that the other DT is going to release four (!) studio albums in 2009  :o

If you add this to the first DT triple cd release I guess that we should have a few DT mentions in the Now Playing thread in the coming months ...  :)

Manatee

Quote from: Bupie on Mon, 2009-05-11, 10:54:56
Concerned about Manatee's finances since I read on one French DT fanclub forum that the other DT is going to release four (!) studio albums in 2009  :o

If you add this to the other DT triple cd release I guess that we should have a few DT mentions in the Now Playing thread in the coming months ...  :)

Very democratic of you to acknowledge that there are two DTs to consider.   *horns*   I  noticed that the first Devin T one, Ki, comes out two weeks after the new IQ.  I'm tempted to pre-order them both together to get free shipping from Amazon, but then I'd have to wait an extra two weeks for Frequency, and I'm not sure I can stand that without weeping while everyone else talks about it.   ;)   I guess I'll just have to order them individually with another CD each that I want but can wait a bit for.  My list is growing, so I'm sure I'll find something.

maddox

Oh now i get it:

DT 1: Dream Theaten.
DT 2: Devin Townsend.

Oh so easy yet so hard at the same time.  :-[ ;D

On topic: I feel ... good actually.

Manatee

Confused:

I'm awake, and there's some big yellow thing up in the sky.

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2009-05-11, 12:38:00
Oh now i get it:

DT 1: Dream Theaten.
DT 2: Devin Townsend.

Oh so easy yet so hard at the same time.  :-[ ;D

On topic: I feel ... good actually.

Well, I'd reverse DT 1 and DT 2, but we're making progress.   ;D

maddox

Quote from: Manatee on Mon, 2009-05-11, 18:04:24
Well, I'd reverse DT 1 and DT 2, but we're making progress.   ;D

:o :o :o

You Can't be serious!!!  :-\

;)

Manatee

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2009-05-11, 21:03:10
:o :o :o

You Can't be serious!!!  :-\

;)

I can, and I am, but I also completely understand that this is a minority opinion in the Room.  We all have our little prog quirks.  This is one of mine -- or from my point of view, one of almost everyone else's  ;)