News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

a new concert in paris...????

Started by polochon01, Sun, 2005-10-16, 20:52:36

Previous topic - Next topic

polochon01

when

many thanks...

ps  je suis hyper decu de l annulation du 17 octobre....

Appelmoes??

Quote from: polochon01 on Sun, 2005-10-16, 20:52:36
ps  je suis hyper decu de l annulation du 17 octobre....
very dissapointed that is :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

pulpman

Moi je suis plus que décu de l'annulation du concert de Paris, car je suis venu d'Angers avec la grosse surprise de Trouver le Trabendo fermé.merci ARENA !
Peut-on avoir une explication

Why don't you come in Paris, ARENA ?

erik

Quote from: pulpman on Wed, 2005-10-19, 16:08:39
Moi je suis plus que décu de l'annulation du concert de Paris, car je suis venu d'Angers avec la grosse surprise de Trouver le Trabendo fermé.merci ARENA !
Peut-on avoir une explication

Why don't you come in Paris, ARENA ?
This was beyond the band's control I'm afraid. Clive told me that the promoters of the gig started to promote the gig only 5 days in advance, came to the conclusion that they weren't going to sell enough tickets and therefore the gig had to be cancelled. >:(

We've done what we could to announce that the gig had been cancelled, it has been announced on ArenaWorld, the Cage website and this forum, but it was of course on very short notice . Sorry to hear that you did not find out in time and travelled to the venue for nothing  :-[

Clive has stated that the band will look into this matter when they get back from their tour.
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Appelmoes??

Yeah, that was what I wanted to say, but I tried to decifer the french words first :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Clive

OK... let's make one thing absolutely clear.
The band wanted to play this gig.... no question!
When we were told (at very late notice I might add), that the gig had been cancelled on us, we tried for two days to pull something else out of the bag in Paris, because we hated the idea of letting people down. Be sure it was not us that let people down: If a promoter cancels a gig on us, there is very little we can do.
I'm very sorry for the people that did have tickets for this gig (which were refunded), and for people who just travelled there on the night.... I put a message up on this forum as soon as we had been told, and we also updated the Arena website. From sitting on a tour bus in the middle of Germany, there wasn't much else that could be done.

degreef

Dear Clive,

Maybe the French promoter of the gig in Paris has not done his job properly. It will be interesting to give his e-mail to the fans that were not happy with the cancellation of this gig, they could give their point of view to them instead of flaming the band. What do you think ?

Alain

Peter

Yep, good idea!
How did Heaven17 say it: "Let's all make a bomb"
Arriving somewhere, but not here....