News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Lazy Saturday

Started by Peter, Sat, 2005-03-12, 19:40:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

pffffffff, this must be the laziest Saturday since this forum exists....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

What?  Have we faithful denizens of these hallowed fora deserted you?  No posts to vet, no dodgy links to investigate, no nauseating new polls to roll your eyes at?

I can see we're going to have to remedy that situation!  :D
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Peter

Mark Jan

Sorry I wasn't here. I celebrated the birthday of my grandfather. 94 years and still going strong!  ;D

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sat, 2005-03-12, 19:40:40
pffffffff

Good as I am at acronyms, this one has got me well and truly defeated...  :'( hangs head in shame

Maybe Chief Petty Officer Hogweed and Auntie Sanctuary can do better...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-03-13, 20:18:04
Good as I am at acronyms, this one has got me well and truly defeated...  :'( hangs head in shame

Maybe Chief Petty Officer Hogweed and Auntie Sanctuary can do better...

Well it's not so much of an acronym as an acrimonious expulsion of breath by a thoroughly bored forum administrator whose loyal subjects are so perfectly behaved that his job function is fast becoming obsolete, therefore he spendeth his Saturdays practising his yogic breathing and meditation techniques as taught by Buddhist nuns in remote areas of Nova Scotia  8)

Or mayhap he spendeth his Saturdays inflating balloons, bicycle tyres, footballs, etc?

Peter

actually, "pffffffff" means
Peter frowns for friends fail fulfilling feasible fault ...... em..... fingers..... whatever  :-[

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-03-20, 20:09:58
actually, "pffffffff" means
Peter frowns for friends fail fulfilling feasible fault ...... em..... fingers..... whatever  :-[

Maximum LOL, Peter...  :D :D :D

Perhaps, too much "Saturday" on your hands though...?

Peter Frowns For Faulty Friends Forgetting Failing Foreign Feasibility Fulfillment...?

Oh rats...that's one too many "F's"...I wonder if there's a tax on "F's"...perhaps it would be an "F"ing tax...?  ;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

Well, if you'd have read your tax information sheet, you'd already know, that f alliterations have a tax lowering effect. At least if you can prove that you're the originator, which makes it a bit difficutl sometimes. In your case, I can issue an official ricochet document, proving the time and date of the creation of that alliteration.

Nah, no kisses, please....! Yuck....

gelert

Appelmoes??

STOP DRINKING BEER!!

:D ;) (Just opened my 4th :) )
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2005-03-22, 21:34:32
STOP DRINKING BEER!!

:D ;) (Just opened my 4th :) )

In answering, I refer my friend, the right honourable gentleman, to the "band" that wrote and recorded "Quantum Leap"...

;D

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-03-20, 20:26:59
I wonder if there's a tax on "F's"...perhaps it would be an "F"ing tax...?  ;D

LOL ... this reminds me of when I was little and I misheard "income tax", thinking in my little confuddled mind that it was "nincum tax", asking "Is that a tax for stupid people?"