News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The last Prog gig ever at the Cartoon Croydon

Started by CompanyCroydon, Thu, 2006-11-16, 17:19:02

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19th, CROYDON

The Final Proggy gig at the Cartoon Ever!!!

CREDO + JO McCAFFERTY+ The Resonance Association   £6 

As some of you know The Cartoon is closing down for good, There were a couple of dates left for November, We have put this bill together in record time, and a great bill it is to, Credo's last London gig for quite a while, Jo McCafferty's agreed to play, which i am really pleased about, and The Resonance Association open again. Something for everyone!!!, I hope as many of you can come down and support the last Proggy gig at the Cartoon on Sunday 19th November, 8pm Start

CompanyCroydon

Croydon Cartoon

It was a fantastic night, A really poor crowd, only about 30/40 there, But all the acts were great, Jo and Credo sold cd's and had a great time, It was nice to see the regular Prog people at the gig, Special mention to Johninblack who came from Norwich with Sammi to see the gig, Really nice to meet both of you, Hope to catch up with you over the xmas period in Norfolk, It's a shame the Cartoon is closing as it was a venue that played all tastes in music, But people don't seem to want and come to live music anymore, But i will keep trying in 2007 to have live prog music in South London of all genres and young and old(ish)lol, Stay tuned, Mick.(Company Croydon)

Fish is for Life!