News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

How do you feel right now?

Started by Appelmoes??, Wed, 2005-10-26, 20:39:46

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Quote from: Obscyra on Thu, 2006-02-23, 00:09:03
I hope you feel better tomorrow.  ;)

A new day full of new chances!!

A new day full of new (and old) schoolwork...

But I'm feeling hungry now....

Proglady

I'm feeling tired now, but I still have some housework to do  >:(

Obscyra

I'm at our local library and I'm really feeling tired too now although I'd planned to do so much more stuff at home later.  :-\
Carpe Noctem!

sammi

im feeling very bored and lonely  :( :(

Peter

awwww, poor thing,sammi. let me (us?) hug you warmly !

*hugs sammi*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Depressed, just had a long and imo fruitless argument with a "friend" that ignored me for over 2 months after I desparatly tried to get my group of friends back together. She's turned it all around by saying it was me that ignored her ???
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Obscyra

I'm sorry to read that. Hope you'll get along with each other in a normal way again. :-\
Carpe Noctem!

keyboardistmatt

I feel good after a rack of mint lamb ribs.
Very tasty!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Obscyra on Sun, 2006-02-26, 02:19:49
I'm sorry to read that. Hope you'll get along with each other in a normal way again. :-\
I'm pretty much sure that isn't going to happen, I've had it with those "friend". As soon as this is cleared up, soemthing else will happen and I'mgetting sick and tired of that. The 2 months I haven't heard of them were great, so I didn't miss them one bit ;)

My drawings on MySpace

Obscyra

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2006-02-26, 15:06:00
I'm pretty much sure that isn't going to happen, I've had it with those "friend". As soon as this is cleared up, soemthing else will happen and I'mgetting sick and tired of that. The 2 months I haven't heard of them were great, so I didn't miss them one bit ;)

Sometimes it's good to close doors just to make sure one can take new steps.  ::)

But there are special doors that never can be closed as I'm realizing for the xth time at present. :-X

By the way, I'm feeling strange and sooo tired. It's four a clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Although my bed is so warm and comfy. And today I go to work for the first time since several months.  :-\
Carpe Noctem!

Peter

Quote from: Obscyra on Mon, 2006-02-27, 04:12:14
By the way, I'm feeling strange and sooo tired. It's four a clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Although my bed is so warm and comfy. And today I go to work for the first time since several months.  :-\

That's probably the cause for your insomnia...  8) Have fun at work!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Obscyra

No, I'm afraid it wasn't the cause for my insomnia. Anyway, work was fun.  8)  I worked with very nice people today.I already most of them. They welcomed me very nice and warmy. What's better than that?  ::)
Carpe Noctem!

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Obscyra on Mon, 2006-02-27, 04:12:14
Sometimes it's good to close doors just to make sure one can take new steps.  ::)
That's what I thought ;)

QuoteBut there are special doors that never can be closed as I'm realizing for the xth time at present. :-X

Good to hear everything turned out well :)

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Obscyra

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2006-02-27, 12:34:02
Good to hear everything turned out well :)

Oh, it's only my usual parttime job which I've already had for 5 years now. Anniversary this month.  :o

I'm so TIRED... Too little sleep last night but I'm too lazy to go to bed. Does anyone have any matchsticks left? :-[
Carpe Noctem!

sammi

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2006-02-25, 19:56:52
Depressed, just had a long and imo fruitless argument with a "friend" that ignored me for over 2 months after I desparatly tried to get my group of friends back together. She's turned it all around by saying it was me that ignored her ???
Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2006-02-26, 15:06:00

Oh my gosh this sort of thing has just happened to me too how strange, although this "best friend" went behind my back and blamed for everything that went wrong in her life when all i did was be a gd friend . But i have found that i am now better off with out her and feel much better for it. but everything will be gr8. you still have all of us on here  *ola*

PH

Quote from: sammi on Mon, 2006-02-27, 22:21:56
you still have all of us on here  *ola*

Please, don't generalize. I have got nothing to do with it.

j/k

I feel ehhmm... Actually I don't have any feelings right now.

Obscyra

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-02-28, 16:23:35
Please, don't generalize. I have got nothing to do with it.

j/k

I feel ehhmm... Actually I don't have any feelings right now.

No emotion? An alien among us?  ;)
Carpe Noctem!

sammi

i still think he's a cool guy, and as i have just had the same thing happen to me i was showin my support. im feelin rather good even tho i have a cold..

PH

Quote from: sammi on Tue, 2006-02-28, 22:00:42
i still think he's a cool guy, and as i have just had the same thing happen to me i was showin my support. im feelin rather good even tho i have a cold..

U R talkin bout me?

Appelmoes??

Quote from: sammi on Tue, 2006-02-28, 22:00:42
i was showin my support.
Thanks sweety!

I'm feeling quite happy atm :)

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

I'm still feeling a bit ill atm. :-\ It doesn't feel nice btw.  :(

MAD.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-03-01, 13:53:30
I'm still feeling a bit ill atm. :-\ It doesn't feel nice btw.  :(

MAD.
Hope you feel better soon Mad!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2006-03-01, 16:46:55
Hope you feel better soon Mad!

Ahh, thanx, mate! For the second time.  ;)

MAD.

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt