News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Rain for a day (for fans of Sylvan!)

Started by Silhouette, Thu, 2007-04-19, 23:22:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Silhouette

I see there is someone more than me who really likes Sylvan on this board, so here we go:
Check out Rain for a day!

It's a project powered by Sylvan drummer Matthias Harder and vocalist Miriam Schell.

From official Sylvan website:
QuoteNorthern melancholy and the pulsating big city nights of their hometown Hamburg gave inspiration to their creation of a sound reflecting urges and longings.
Matthias Harder loves to connect sweet melodies with dark arrangements that find their climax in epic scenarios.
As soon as they are embraced by Miriam Schell's voice full of tender warmth and consoling narration, it captures you and drags you off into an emotional landscape full of passion and depth.

Read more at www.rainforaday.de!

Unfortunately albums by them (three so far) are very hard to find, but it's worth it big time!

Silhouette
"Unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing."
- Diablo Swing Orchestra

maddox

I'm listening to the Myspace site right now and what i hear is pleasant. Female vocals, don't know her name sorry  :-[, very good darkish music...hmm..

like it.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.