News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Modern Prog Rock Test

Started by johninblack, Sun, 2006-09-17, 15:25:59

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-09-24, 17:21:18
I didn't register... ???

That's odd. I only got my score after i registered.  ???
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2006-09-22, 23:29:48
I warn you, all waitresses are gone already, there are only a few fat old ladies left.
Hehe, there's a new chapter to my waitress adventures :) I just know you like those Ph :P
Last thursday I was at the pub and she was working. But after a few hours she could stop since it wasn't thát busy. Instead of goin home she came and sat with my friend and me and we had a great time. She admitted that when she's working she has an act going on, and I must say she was quite different off-work. Only much more cuter and down to earth. Just as direct as I am and we had a lot of fun :)
So no more mystery around that girl and I must say, now reality has kicked in it's easier to accept she's off limits :) She's just a very nice girl.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

marcello

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2006-09-24, 17:26:56
That's odd. I only got my score after i registered.  ???

I registered but I used "venom99@hotmail.co.uk" (everyday junk filling account and for use on MSN) instead of my pretigious gmail address which no one in the world is allowed...well, only close friends and suchlike, I'm registered this forum using gmail. Gmail Rules  *horns*

Tis actually "Googlemail" nowdays in Britain but nevermind, my one has "@gmail" a the domain.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Peter

Quote from: marcello on Mon, 2006-09-25, 12:58:59
Gmail Rules  *horns*

Uh, can't get warm with it.... having all my mail analyzed to display appropriate ads... never knowing if the content isn't also used for other purposes.... nah, not my thing!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

kmorse

While I use the google toolbar, I do not use any of the other google things, such as google desktop or gmail. I wonder about security. As it is, google toolbar annoys me by trying to guess what I'm searching for rather than just letting me type the stuff in myself. Sometimes it's helpful, sometimes it's puzzling and sometimes it's frightening.
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Appelmoes??

Quote from: kmorse on Tue, 2006-09-26, 16:14:16
While I use the google toolbar, I do not use any of the other google things, such as google desktop or gmail. I wonder about security. As it is, google toolbar annoys me by trying to guess what I'm searching for rather than just letting me type the stuff in myself. Sometimes it's helpful, sometimes it's puzzling and sometimes it's frightening.
That feature can be turned off I think.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

intruder

I got 66% not a bad cuppa tea that LOL... ;D

progman

CygnusX1

I see I have yet to be beaten.  I find that quite worrying actually. ;D