News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Who are you?

Started by ironcow2103, Tue, 2005-12-06, 16:09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

ironcow2103

PH

Hehehehe good one!

I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi.

That's really a cool character and I have sympathy for him.

Appelmoes??

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is cool, he gets the chick in he end 8)

Edit: And after I did the survey again, and filled in other answers were I wasn't sure the first time, I still was Aragorn :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

I'm "Elrond":
A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

"Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor."

Nice.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

johninblack

Hey Peter! I'm Elrond as well, I really hope we're not the same person!

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

kmorse

Yoda I am. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Teunis

For what it's worth: I turned into Gandalf  :D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

keyboardistmatt

John Sheridan.
An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

:D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

maddox

At first i hadn't the slightest idea who he was, until i saw the picture: ELROND

MAD.  ;D

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

ironcow2103

Quote from: kmorse on Tue, 2005-12-06, 21:55:17
Yoda I am. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I can understand that when I look at your avatar picture - the resembelence is pretty clear!  ;)

Smegal

MY PRECIOUS

marcello

I was Elrond but i re-took the test because Elrond is my least favourite character in LOTR. The result was Agent smith, also played by Hugo Weaving.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

kmorse

Quote from: ironcow2103 on Wed, 2005-12-07, 21:59:03
I can understand that when I look at your avatar picture - the resembelence is pretty clear!  ;)

Funny you are! Not so good either will you look when 900 years old are you. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

maddox

Quote from: kmorse on Thu, 2005-12-08, 23:21:53
Funny you are! Not so good either will you look when 900 years old you are. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

LOL ;D

MAD.  8)

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

Elrond

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

Fine by me. He's a character with wisdom and reason, yet poetic capacity, and magic. If that's me, hey!

elisabeta

I am James T. Kirk. "An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles".

Star Trek owns you all!  ;D

maddox

Quote from: elisabeta on Sun, 2005-12-11, 00:30:48
I am James T. Kirk. "An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles".

Star Trek owns you all!  ;D

So i guess that you will be saying "Beam me up, scotty" in the near future??

;D

MAD.  8)

elisabeta

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2005-12-11, 00:34:57
So i guess that you will be saying "Beam me up, scotty" in the near future??

;D

MAD.  8)

It's not so long ago that I last said it  :-[  ;)

Deenfan

I'm so glad I ended up like someone from the Lord of the Rings... ;D

Smegal

well aparently i'm gollum

which i do find quite bazzar i might add!!!!
MY PRECIOUS

Obscyra

Susan Ivanova :o

"Fiercely dedicated to bringing an end to corruption and exploitation, you are a strong-willed and courageous force of light.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God." :o

To be honest I don't know her.  ???
Carpe Noctem!

maddox

Quote from: Obscyra on Sat, 2006-02-18, 01:40:25
Susan Ivanova :o

"Fiercely dedicated to bringing an end to corruption and exploitation, you are a strong-willed and courageous force of light.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God." :o

To be honest I don't know her???

Neither do i.  ??? I wonder in what movie she's in.

I actually first thought she was a tennis player.  ;D

MAD.

Obscyra

Some science fiction series but I forgot which one.  :-\
Carpe Noctem!

johninblack