News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Popular names for popular instruments

Started by PH, Thu, 2008-04-17, 23:12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gelert

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2008-04-20, 19:59:28
Rick Davies (Supertramp),  Richard Tee (Paul Simon, Peter Gabriel, James Brown), Rick Enbacker...(oh no...hold on...he's a guitar!), Richard Clayderman, Richard Carpenter (brother of Karen), er..that's all I got...unless you count Richard Allison, keyboard player with Second Nature - a local Oxford band that used to cover Mary Lions's Easter!

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-04-25, 19:27:26
Most of them are not known to me. ???
But I'll add Rick Davies.

-Paco

A'hem....  ::)

;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

PH

Yeah. Supertramp is a very well known band.
I've never heard of the others.

Any other opinions from other members here?

-Paco

Appelmoes??

A popular name for that popular pear shaped stringed instrument would be a Guitar... There's also a name for that thingy with those long white and black buttons...

:P

Singsters: Laura Pausini, Laura ten Hoedt

;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2008-04-26, 13:17:55
There's also a name for that thingy with those long white and black buttons...

Applemoes...You're having that "Nun" fantasy again...but this time out loud!

:D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Appelmoes??

I will have nun of that crap from you Gelert! ;D

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2008-04-26, 13:17:55
A popular name for that popular pear shaped stringed instrument would be a Guitar... There's also a name for that thingy with those long white and black buttons...

:P

Singsters: Laura Pausini, Laura ten Hoedt

;D

Hehe.  ;D
Good one.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Appelmoes??

It's always nice to plug one of our friends ;D

My drawings on MySpace