News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Gig recordings

Started by mdread666, Mon, 2005-10-17, 16:33:16

Previous topic - Next topic

mdread666

Clive/Mick

Do you record ALL live shows or is it just the ones which might make it to a live CD/DVD release? ;)

If ALL of them are recorded (which I think is the case) would any of these be made available to us, for a price of course?
I'm only thinking of a straight CD copy direct from the DAT (no need for any editing) or even an online download facility (similar to Metallica's setup). I was at the Mean Fiddler and I would love to get my hands on a copy of that gig. ;D ;D. Seeing you there was probably the best gig I have ever been to!!

I am sure that there are others on this list that would willing pay for a copy of the gig that they at from this tour.

Here's hoping ::) ;D :D :)

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Peter

Like any other serious fan: me too! :D  *ola*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

johninblack

Appelmoes??

I'd pay for the registration from 16 oct. :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Clive

Actually, I don't think we recorded any of the shows.... sorry..... :(
Apart from the show in Katowice, which will hopefully come out on DVD next year.

mdread666

Quote from: Clive on Tue, 2005-10-18, 12:54:17
Actually, I don't think we recorded any of the shows.... sorry..... :(
Not good news :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I can't believe you didn't record the shows man!

Apart from the show in Katowice, which will hopefully come out on DVD next year.
That's better news  :-X (but still a pit sad  :( )

Perhaps on your next tour you could possibly think about recording all shows and making available to download for a small fee. Hopefully your costs for this would be very small which you would recoup very quickly from download fees and may even prove to be quite profitable for you?!?
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

keyboardistmatt

YESSSSS!! *ole*

<cue keyboardistmatt running to the piano and quickly running through the ascending whole-tone scale, the descending chromatic scale, and an ascending arpeggio in C major out of sheer excitement, before sitting back down and taking a swig of tea.> ;D

<cue Lady_Reaper looking startled> ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

gelert

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Tue, 2005-10-18, 20:24:35
cue keyboardistmatt running to the piano and quickly running through the ascending whole-tone scale, the descending chromatic scale, and an ascending arpeggio in C major out of sheer excitement, before sitting back down and taking a swig of tea. ;D

A swig of tea....in "C"...?
Not really "prog", old bean...
I mean, where's the counterpoint...the suspense...the resolve...?

B# is a better key, I tell thee...  ;)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Tue, 2005-10-18, 20:51:24
A swig of tea....in "C"...?
Not really "prog", old bean...
I mean, where's the counterpoint...the suspense...the resolve...?

B# is a better key, I tell thee...  ;)

I'm just looking for simplicity here... ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt