News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

tour

Started by anpedroguerreiro, Wed, 2005-07-20, 20:53:33

Previous topic - Next topic

anpedroguerreiro

hi  as  a  new  member  let  me  say  that  i´m  very  proud  to  make  part  of  the  arena  world .i  feel  very  sad  for  never  have  the  chance  to  see  a  real   prog  rock  concert  here  in  portugal . and  i even  feel  more  sad  to  have  knew  in  your  site  that  you   had  been  here  in  april  .  at  the  north .  why  not  at  the  capital?  lisbon  perphaps?  to  me  there´s  is  no  one  other  kind  of  music  than  this  one  to  fill  me. in  a  world  of  some  kind  of  commercial  music i´m  very  happy  to  may  listen this  kind  of  epic  music .  and  this  days  is  needed  lot´s  of  courage  and  self  determination  to  make  it  happen . to  me  i  hope  that  prog  music  never  be  forgotten  and  i  would  like  to  see  some  day  this  kind  of  music  be  in  the  place  that  really  deserves .  higher  than  this .  ;)

greetings

pedro  guerreiro

Peter

Welcome to the forum, Pedro.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....