News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Porcupine Tree

Started by maddox, Sun, 2009-05-17, 12:52:26

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Gee, that's nice.
I just read on Blabbermouth/Roadrunner USA that PT will release a new album this year.

Quote from: Blabbermouth.netPORCUPINE TREE's new album will contain a 50-minute long continuous song cycle, along with three additional "shorter" songs. A September 22 release is exected. The band will embark on a U.S. tour to coincide with the album's arrival.

So a 50minute long track?
+ some shorter songs?

Like the sound of that.

Details can be found over here.  ;)

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

Yes, I read that as well! I knew they were recording a 50-minute song, the news of 3 shorter songs is new to me.

But great news! *horns*

Already looking forward to September 22nd and of course October 12, when I'll see them live again! :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

ironcow2103

Got my tickets for PT in Bristol and now find Dream Theater are in London the same night - arrggh!  >:(

Steve Jones

Quote from: ironcow2103 on Sun, 2009-06-21, 10:07:47
Got my tickets for PT in Bristol and now find Dream Theater are in London the same night - arrggh!  >:(

Any other suitable PT dates you could swap to?
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

ironcow2103

Quote from: Steve Jones on Sun, 2009-06-21, 16:01:51
Any other suitable PT dates you could swap to?

Not really, Saturday is pretty much it for concert going at present due to young one's choral commitments (and the Colston Hall being 4 miles from home is a big bonus!). Oh well, maybe next tour, did see them without knowing that much about them on the Six Degrees at the Astoria and was very, very impressed. This will be my first PT gig...

Steve Jones

Quote from: ironcow2103 on Sun, 2009-06-21, 22:18:23
Not really, Saturday is pretty much it for concert going at present due to young one's choral commitments (and the Colston Hall being 4 miles from home is a big bonus!). Oh well, maybe next tour, did see them without knowing that much about them on the Six Degrees at the Astoria and was very, very impressed. This will be my first PT gig...

Downer :(

I've not seen PT live for ages, but the last time I did I took my young'un along and she enjoyed it *horns*
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Peter

Digging out an old topic...

Just stumbled over an old image gallery I made a few years ago:

http://the-ricochet.net/galleries/index.html
enjoy :) (requires Flash)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....