News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

LadyLau

Started by Appelmoes??, Mon, 2008-07-28, 17:21:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce you to LadyLau www.ladylau.nl

Lau is a good friend of me (former roommate even!) and has an amazing voice. (No I'm not being subjective ;D)
Since she has an album coming up this year, I thought I'd promote her a bit by letting you hear some her songs and songs she sings on.

www.myspace.com/pianoladylau
Songs from her EP1 (Some in dutch)

www.myspace.com/elementaljourney
Here you can listen to an EPIC song called Project X, where Lau sings together with Marjan Welman (Ayreon)

www.voxager.de

Quote from: HelgeHi everyone,

here's the song Ship Of The Moon that was previewed here before without vocals. This time around, however, the beautiful voice of LadyLau graces the music.

If you'd like to hear of or know more about voXager, head over to the web site of the project.

Have fun
Helge
Quote from: HelgeHi everyone,

here's the latest, greatest and best mixdown of voXager's first track so far,

Unto The Stars

The lead vocals in the chorus are sung by LadyLau, and are, as usually, the icing on the cake. The backing vocals are by Henny, clean male and growling by Uli, guitars by Sven, and everything that's not living up to these guys'  standards was inevitably added by my very humble self :-)

Enjoy!
Helge

Escapedia (Not to be confused with Wikipedia and/or Nickypedia...)
Quote from: andreravHi!

Escapedia is my pet project which I have been working on these last few months. Today I release one song called "War" featuring the esteemed artist LadyLau, and also announce the availability of a website for this project.

Download Escapedia's debut song, War: http://printf.no/music/Space%20Time%20Matter%20War.mp3

Visit the Escapedia website: http://music.printf.no/

Visit LadyLau's website: http://www.ladylau.com/

I would like to thank LadyLau for her high level of professionalism, and for contributing her beautiful voice and words to this song. In fact, without LadyLau this song would never have existed! Please support her work by donating or by sending ponies to her in the mail!

And finally, here's a preview clip for one of the upcoming song releases from Escapedia: http://printf.no/music/SOS_preview.mp3

This music is released free of charge in high-quality MP3, and will also be available as lossless better-than-CD-quality at a later time. This music is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license.

So, there you have it, I could probably find some more song with Lau, but I'll let you ears feast on this first :)

Please do comment ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

I recommend you lot take the time to check this one out. A rare talent, who's going places.

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Deenfan

I guess he's sad about the enthusiasm that has raged on this thread since his first post.

I would be.

maddox

Quote from: Deenfan on Wed, 2008-08-06, 21:12:28
I guess he's sad about the enthusiasm that has raged on this thread since his first post.

I would be.

Well because LaLau is his friend i can imagine that.  :-\

Appelmoes??

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2008-08-06, 21:13:46
Well because LaLau is his friend i can imagine that.  :-\

Well, not just that. they're missing out on some great songs... Free for listening and only a clicky away

*shrugs*

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2008-08-06, 22:20:00
Well, not just that. they're missing out on some great songs... Free for listening and only a clicky away

*shrugs*

I agree with that one. Heard a few tracks of her and it does sounds pretty good i'd say.
Especially Project X is a killer.

Recommended guys and girls.  8)