News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Threshold APR 18 Helmond

Started by Appelmoes??, Sat, 2008-04-12, 17:46:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

Anyone going?

I've seen them with Damian in London, when they toured with Kamelot (Pft, Kamelot should have supported Threshold :P) and I can say I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing them for a full set! In London Damian seemed to have an excellent time performing with Threshold again, and the guitar-player-replacement-dude added some good backing vocals. *horns*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2008-04-12, 17:46:51
Pft, Kamelot should have supported Threshold :P

I didnt see that, Appy, so therefore I can't comment it  :o

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Appelmoes??

Kamelot's sound guy had fallen asleep during the soundcheck, because the sound was rubbish :(

I hope tomorrow the sound dudes will get some good sleep first :D

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

Hehe, the soundguy from Threshold got the full attention of the crowd twice, since he wasn't able to lose some feedback and Damian made him stand in front of us  ;D

He wasn't amused, the band and crowd were :D

Besides the little feedback every now and then the gig was good and fun to look at. The guys had lot's of fun and the (few >:() people there we really into the music and were cheering and clapping along.

Had a little chat with Damian after the gig, mainly asking him for the Ayreon Fanmeet on October 11th [/plug] But since that's his birthday, I'm pretty sure he won't be there :P

I had a great time, eventhough we missed the support act due to stuff we had to do and traffic.

My drawings on MySpace