News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

OSI III!

Started by maddox, Sun, 2008-09-14, 15:17:27

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Found this on Kevin Moore's Chroma Key website:

Quote from: Chroma Key siteOSI III
Added on 09-04-08

I've been working with Jim on our third OSI album for several months now, slowly but surely.  Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree) is playing drums on this one - he's nearly done tracking and it sounds great.  Along with guitar, Jim is handling bass this time.  I still get to sing but may get some help (more later).

Yay!

Without Mike Portnoy but with Gavin Harrison. Great to hear this. I really like the first two albums so i'm anxiously waiting on this one too.

Anyone with me?  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

That's SO AWESOME!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was just listening to the first two albums yesterday and was wondering whether a new one was in the making.
I'm so pleased to hear this. ;D

Steve Jones

Well, I'm up for some of that  8)

But doesn't it violate Prog Rock Rule 3a?  All albums to feature at least one of: John Mitchell, Mike Portnoy, Roine Stolt or Clive Nolan?  ;) ;D ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Quote from: Steve Jones on Sun, 2008-09-14, 16:25:01
Well, I'm up for some of that  8)

But doesn't it violate Prog Rock Rule 3a?  All albums to feature at least one of: John Mitchell, Mike Portnoy, Roine Stolt or Clive Nolan?  ;) ;D ;)

Well, then you gotta have the first one.
It has Mike Portnoy and Steven Wilson.