News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Interview with Mick and Clive online now

Started by erik, Mon, 2007-10-08, 09:29:23

Previous topic - Next topic

erik

We (The Cage) talked to the band, Mick and Clive that is, last time they were in Holland; read about album number seven (still a long wait away, but Clive confirmed that it will be a concept album and he has already dreamt up the concept - literally), Caamora, Mick's Script (plans to tour in 2008) and Contagion Max (don't hold your breath yet...) at the Cage website.
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

mdread666

Thanks for update Erik - will check out now !
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

johninblack

Good interview! Plenty of questions answered. Yes, Clive I'll be patient.

Nicky007

Thanks for this great interview, Erik and Hanneke. There's sooo much depth and wisdom in these guys. I'm enjoying and thinking about every sentence. I.a. the following passage reveals some important things about how Clive and Mick think and act:

Clive: "I don't believe in leaving bands, I don't believe in splitting up. You just have to be strategic about how you go about things. I think for the health of Arena we just needed to take a break, it was as simple as that."

How's that for experiencing friendship and relations?

Honestly, I'm very happy to be in this community with the Arena guys and their fans, with all the depth that's to it, surrounded by the masses who just consume senselessly, be it music, tech, sex, booze, and the whole caboodle.

Erik, what are your plans for The Cage?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Nice!

Good to see/hear that the machine is still rolling!

-Paco

Teunis

'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

erik

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-10-08, 11:11:16
Thanks for this great interview, Erik and Hanneke.
You're welcome, our pleasure!

QuoteErik, what are your plans for The Cage?
For now I refer to the Fanclub - to be or not to be thread started by Clive and also to what Clive and Mick have said in the interview about how they're overhauling all the organisational aspects including websites and fanclubs. We're discussing things within the Cage team and will also be discussing it with the band. To be continued!
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

HelenDo

Great interview  ;D

Excellent news that Mick is going to tour Script - I was so disappointed that I couldn't get to the Riffs gig

Helen xx