News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Why so many Dutch and no Belgians?

Started by Nicky007, Mon, 2007-06-04, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Does anybody have any idea, why there are so many Dutch here in the Room (almost half of the active population), and no Belgians? I haven't seen any yet, in any case. Are the Belgians too busy drinking beer?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Appelmoes??

I just think the guys from Arena have a nicer history with the dutch :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Now, what does that mean, my dear applemaster? You're cryptic again. Did Arena prefer Dutch beer to Belgian? Or Dutch umlauts?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

Well, they found a pretty good support for their music when they had just began 10 years ago. And isn't the official fanclub originally a dutch one?

My drawings on MySpace

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2007-06-04, 23:37:06
Well, they found a pretty good support for their music when they had just began 10 years ago. And isn't the official fanclub originally a dutch one?

Yes it is!  :D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Deenfan

The only Belgian I know of is Hercule Poirot, and everybody thought he was French. On top of it all, he didn't actually exist... ::)

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2007-08-17, 21:00:34
The only Belgian I know of is Hercule Poirot, and everybody thought he was French. On top of it all, he didn't actually exist... ::)

That was very funny, Deenfan  :)   I guess, seen from the perspective of the North Pole, everything that speaks French is French  ;D

But seriously, guys, you've gotta come up with a better explanation. Occasionally a Belgian turns up and peeps (not creeps, Wagner), only to vanish as fast as s/he came. And this place is teeming with Dutchies (a hidden compliment to you marsh monsters). Is there too much good beer in Belgium, or is there really a major difference between Dutchies and Belgians? What sort of music do Belgians actually listen to? Do they prefer Arena in the accordian + French singing version (looking for some income here)?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Appelmoes??

I just think that dutchies are more "internet-people" that belgians :)

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Yep. That, and the Belgians are probably scared of Nicky...  ;D