News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

There are...

Started by gelert, Mon, 2005-02-07, 19:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

gelert

...10 types of people...

Those that understand binary, and those that don't.....  8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

Yes! And there's no place like 127.0.0.1 ;)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

...25 or 6 to 4....?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

errr, that's a Chicago song....

gelert

but 90125 isn't....

...so what's your point...!  ;)

Peter

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Mon, 2005-02-07, 20:27:12
Yes! And there's no place like 127.0.0.1 ;)

...by "proxy"....!

gelert

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-02-07, 19:30:57
...10 types of people...

Those that understand binary...

Those that don't...

And 1000 others...

8)

Draddi

sotonrobin

Mathematicians who don't know the difference beween Halloween and Chistmas.

because OCT(31) = DEC(25)
Because he was human
Because he had goodness
Because he was moral
They called him insane

gelert

Quote from: sotonrobin on Tue, 2005-02-08, 15:32:03
Mathematicians who don't know the difference beween Halloween and Chistmas.

because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Especially those, born on the 34th of September...  8)

Xanxtuary

OOOOO ... all this mathematical stuff is making me likkle fuzzy girlie head spin  ???

Like I don't spin enough when I'm sitting in my tumble dryer (see Avatar)  ;)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Peter

I was already wondering what that was, and if it was you leaning on it....not that one could really see any details....

Deenfan

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-02-07, 19:30:57
...10 types of people...

Those that understand binary, and those that don't.....  8)

;D Good one, dude!

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-02-20, 21:29:22
I was already wondering what that was, and if it was you leaning on it....not that one could really see any details....

MMmmm....too much information, perhaps...?

Or not, as the case may be...?

Xanxtuary

The object in question is grindeed a tumble dryer and I am in the act of stepping out of it after a nice trip on fast spin cycle ... it tests my Jedi reflexes and erm ... makes the Universe spin a lot!  ;)

If you were a Rushian, you would understand these matters!  8)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Deenfan

To be sensationally practically minded in the midst of absurdity: Fast spin cycle in a tumble dryer? What would that function be good for? Is "Nothing" the answer that provides us with a reason why they don't have one? ??? :D

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-02-27, 00:53:14
The object in question is grindeed a tumble dryer and I am in the act of stepping out of it after a nice trip on fast spin cycle ... it tests my Jedi reflexes and erm ... makes the Universe spin a lot!  ;)

If you were a Rushian, you would understand these matters!  8)
or Starwars fan (Jedi, Universe)
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land