News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

www.solarmusic.com doesn't work!

Started by Ile2006, Wed, 2006-11-22, 22:55:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ile2006

some1 should notify the band and Rob especially , unless they already know...the link from www.bbc.co.uk berkshire/music/2003/11/solar.shtml the page that covers a review of the band and their first album launch DOES NOT WORK.
Is Solar a past and dead project ? ...that would explain it... :'( :'( :-\
W.C. '' If you're going through hell, keep going''

Peter

hmmmm, the page that shows up is a generic page, which most probably means that the guys haven't paid their domain registration charge and so the domain fell free... I don't have a contact to Rob, so don't know how to inform him...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Let's ask Peter to ask Clive to ask Rob to ask the people from the domain registration charge why.

Ile2006

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2006-11-23, 11:34:40
Let's ask Peter to ask Clive to ask Rob to ask the people from the domain registration charge why.
What a good idea!! ;D :D

Ile2006

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2006-11-23, 09:52:10
hmmmm, the page that shows up is a generic page, which most probably means that the guys haven't paid their domain registration charge and so the domain fell free... I don't have a contact to Rob, so don't know how to inform him...
Read what PH had to say about it.  :o

Peter

I'm not so sure Clive wants to be "used" as a messenger, but still, I can drop him a line.... he's also on his way to South America for some Caamora gigs, so he might have other things on his mind now...

PH

Quote from: Animal on Tue, 2007-01-02, 10:39:00
www.robertsebastion.co.uk

trust me ;)

Yup, his poppy project, but it sounds wonderful to me! Very uplifting!

It's no Solar, of course...

But it's good to hear he's still doing the finest work of art there is: music.

Peter

Quote from: Animal on Tue, 2007-01-02, 10:39:00
www.robertsebastion.co.uk

trust me ;)

I'd like to, but at the moment this site only shows its Tomcat abilities....which is cool, actually... but has nothing to do with music... :D

fairy

hullo - just noticed this message and thought I'd betterlet you know that as Solar have now split up (Drummer went to live in Thailand & Rob decided to work on a new project) that this is why we have cancelled the website.
Rob's new Website is www.robertsebastian.co.uk or www.myspace.com/robertsebastian where you can join upas a friend and we'll keep you posted on all of Rob's new developments. If you don't have a myspace account and would like to be on the Rob Seb mailing list for updates on Rob's newproject, you can just email me on e.l.sowden@rdg.ac.uk.

Em
xxxx

Ile2006

Thank you so much Fairy Emma!

It is great to have some inside news about what goes on with our dear Robert Sebastien!

I am looking forward to buying both his solo projects. I think he has an incredible voice! I was simply stunned first time when I heard Tantalus on www.last.fm. I went straight for the music shop to look for Pepper's Ghost album. I had been looking for some time for some novelty in  the music department and Arena was it.

I only heard a few bits of Solar and the demo of the Bah Bah song  yet I am eager to hear how Rob's voice matures and changes. *horns*

All the best from recently snowed over Quebec City!

PS: Two babies already ::) 8) :o ! My goodness going from "I don't think anyone could take me for more than 2 weeks" as Rob described himself on the Arena Cage site  to getting married and waiting for a second child: Emma you must be one true Fairy Lady! It goes to show what women can do to men when love is involved! 8)

PH

Almost two years since the last post in this topic.
BUT!!! There are two songs for download!

http://www.robertsebastian.co.uk/

Thank you Robert Sebastian!

(I'd still like to know more about the Solar project though.... Dark Places was really cool!!)

-Paco

The Butterfly Man

Decent songs, but I doubt I'll play them much. What do you think about them?

I would love a new Solar album though! That first album made me hungry for more! :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

PH

Well, yes... the songs are just what they are: songs.
They're good, Rob is an excellent songwriter! But Solar was something special...
I hope he'll do something Solar again soon!
And of course Arena! ;D

-Paco

PH

I wondered what Rob was doing. I know Clive was/is busy with Caamora, John is busy with It Bites and Frost* and Mick with his Script tour etc.

But what's Rob doing?

Today I know the answer!! :o :o :o

PH

Hmm...

It looks like he's got it made and didn't inform us... ???