News:

contact: webmaster [at] shattered [dash] room [dot] net
write me a message if you can't log in, need to recover your account, or register a new account; also if the email address you used here might now be invalid!

Main Menu

Caamora, Pendragon and It Bites in Holland - who's coming along?

Started by JJ II, Tue, 2006-10-24, 09:34:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ II

Hi all,

It's Clive and John all over the place these days.... ;D

With the great Frost*-show fresh in my memory, I'm already looking forward to:
- Pendragon 10-11 in Helmond
- Caamora 17-11 in Zoetermeer
- It Bites 26-11 in Zoetermeer

What a great month in music...

Who's coming?

HelenDo

Not coming to Holland, but I will be seeing Pendragon & Neo this Saturday at Riffs Bar nr Swindon, IT Bites , IQ & Frost* in December in London  ;D

Helen xxx

maddox

Hmm, I'd like to hear/see more of Caamora.  :-\

*thinks*

Maybe.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

A "maybe" here too for the Pendragon and the Caamora gigs.
No It Bites for me, it's against my principles to go to a gig on a sunday, because of my christian beliefs.
I hope they'll come back to The Netherlands soon, because I LOVE to see It Bites live!

I hope everyone who'll be going to these (or some of these) gigs will have a GREAT time! ;D

JJ II

QuoteNo It Bites for me, it's against my principles to go to a gig on a sunday, because of my christian beliefs.
I respect that. Though I try to live as a christian myself, I will go, cause I think spending time with my wife, listening music exactly is what I'm supposed to do on a sunday. That ain't working... that's re-Creation.  ;)
I wouldn't go out shopping on a sunday though.... >:(

creme anglais

I will be at the Pendies gig in Helmond, Holland next week and I am SO looking forward to it!
I was at the 21st Anniversary of the Jewel gig on Saturday night here in UK and it was flipping amazing,sucha historical event!
I know that they are not doing the anniversary show in olland (or France & Germany) next week, BUT Jools Baker, Rik Carter & John Barnfield ARE coming along to play some stuff at these gigs, so it will truly be a once only offer and VERY spesh!!!

Saturday was SUPERB! 

Hope to see some of you there, I havn't made it over to Holland for a gig in about 3 yeas, so all very exciting!!!! :-)

maddox

Quote from: creme anglais on Tue, 2006-10-31, 17:43:11
I will be at the Pendies gig in Helmond, Holland next week and I am SO looking forward to it!
I was at the 21st Anniversary of the Jewel gig on Saturday night here in UK and it was flipping amazing,sucha historical event!
I know that they are not doing the anniversary show in olland (or France & Germany) next week, BUT Jools Baker, Rik Carter & John Barnfield ARE coming along to play some stuff at these gigs, so it will truly be a once only offer and VERY spesh!!!

Saturday was SUPERB! 

I was about to say: Hey, weren't you from England?  ???

QuoteHope to see some of you there, I havn't made it over to Holland for a gig in about 3 yeas, so all very exciting!!!! :-)

But there, you've already answered my question.  :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

HelenDo

Quote from: creme anglais on Tue, 2006-10-31, 17:43:11
I will be at the Pendies gig in Helmond, Holland next week and I am SO looking forward to it!
I was at the 21st Anniversary of the Jewel gig on Saturday night here in UK and it was flipping amazing,sucha historical event!
I know that they are not doing the anniversary show in olland (or France & Germany) next week, BUT Jools Baker, Rik Carter & John Barnfield ARE coming along to play some stuff at these gigs, so it will truly be a once only offer and VERY spesh!!!

Saturday was SUPERB! 

Hope to see some of you there, I havn't made it over to Holland for a gig in about 3 yeas, so all very exciting!!!! :-)

Yeah Saturday was a great night wasn't it  :D

Would have liked Neo to play another Arena track though  ;)

Helen xxx

JJ II

QuoteWould have liked Neo to play another Arena track though

I think one is great, but way too few....

Which one would you like to hear?

I'd go for one not heard very often..... Lara Moon, Mea Culpa, Friday's Dream, for example.

PH

Ooooo Lara Moon...
A very underrated track I guess...
I LOVE it!
In fact I'll play the Peppers-album right now!

JJ II

I am off to Pendragon now!!!

cheers and see ya there...

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

JJ II

It really was great. Apart from the main set (that was quite similar to the one this spring), they had a special part with former members. I really loved Alaska and Circus. There was a special version of 2 AM with saxaphone as well....

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Looking forward to Caamora next Friday. Clive promised some Arena as well....  :)

PH

Quote from: JJ II on Tue, 2006-11-14, 10:38:01
It really was great. Apart from the main set (that was quite similar to the one this spring), they had a special part with former members. I really loved Alaska and Circus. There was a special version of 2 AM with saxaphone as well....

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Looking forward to Caamora next Friday. Clive promised some Arena as well....  :)

Make some pictures. And a pic of you and Clive! ;)
And is there any way that you can record some of the Arenasongs played by Caamora? I'm very curious on what it will sound like!
(Or is this so illegal that I should be banned now?)

creme anglais

I saw you at the gig JJ....... but didn't get a chance to say hi!

I am off to see Caamora in about 10 minutes...................:-)

maddox

Quote from: creme anglais on Tue, 2006-11-14, 20:28:26
I saw you at the gig JJ....... but didn't get a chance to say hi!

I am off to see Caamora in about 10 minutes...................:-)

And again: Have fun.  8)

Ps> pics please.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Quote from: creme anglais on Tue, 2006-11-14, 20:28:26
I saw you at the gig JJ....... but didn't get a chance to say hi!

I am off to see Caamora in about 10 minutes...................:-)

And again: pics. 8)

Ps> Have fun please. ;)

creme anglais

Sorry, no pics............ I am not really one for taking a lot of snaps at a gig......

Well it was an interesting evening..........those of you who get the opportunity should really get along to one of these gigs..... ;D



Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2006-11-16, 09:34:33
Gonna see Caamora next Tuesday in Weinheim :)
Well, did you enjoy it?

A review of the Caamora EP 'Closer' can be read on:

http://www.dprp.net/reviews/200655.php#caamora
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

I enjoyed it a lot. Galahad afterwards is not my type of thing, though. They were in a good mood, though, and it was fun watching them. Too bad there were only around 15 paying guests there  :-\
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

maddox

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2006-11-23, 09:53:55
Too bad there were only around 15 paying guests there  :-\

:o That's not much. What a shame. So the rest of the world missed a good show?


Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.