News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New Theme?

Started by Peter, Tue, 2006-08-08, 23:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

I actually like it a lot, that's why I chose it :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Cyborg-Frask

WOW....man 1 click on F5 and my wholl screen changed....COOOOOOOL man... I really like it..

It's a good thing that the font size is a bit smaller in the text-type area...I've always liked that more

Really cool man... really (that's why I voted the 1st one, great!)

Added afther seeing something unimportant:
just a really tiny tiny tiny thingie...The picture on the top of the screen is moved to the right...instead of in the middle
It's not important or something...

again, it's really cool,
QuoteI actually like it a lot, that's why I chose it
Hehe nothing wrong with your taste then :P

Appelmoes??

I like it, but can you make the logo bigger? I think it's to small ;) (it's such a nice logo!)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2006-08-08, 23:40:44
I like it, but can you make the logo bigger? I think it's to small ;) (it's such a nice logo!)

Can't make it bigger, but will move it to the center :)
Don't forget to vote, Appelmoes!!

PH

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2006-08-08, 23:50:27
Can't make it bigger, but will move it to the center :)
Don't forget to vote, Appelmoes!!

Ooooooo I voted "It's Great!", because it's great!

And I still have the logo on my computer, I can change the size if you want, just give me the size of the grey part around the picture and I'll change it for you.

Appelmoes??

Voted 'yeah, ok' becase I really feel the logo should be bigger. It's a beautiful logo, and now the most you see is a big grey block :-\

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2006-08-09, 11:43:14
Voted 'yeah, ok' becase I really feel the logo should be bigger. It's a beautiful logo, and now the most you see is a big grey block :-\

I changed it, which was possible. You cannot change your vote, though....  :-\

johninblack

Thought i'd got the wrong page for a bit, once I'd had a look round decided it's ok. Better than the old one!

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

So, ehm....i am the only one here who has to get used to it?  :-\

It's nice, but to be honoust i like the old theme better. But that can change off course because this is the first time i actually see it.
I'm wondering though, why you change the theme so quickly, Peter? The last change was in January if i recall correctly.

Oh, and the 'go down' and 'go up' thingy's (that looks pretty odd.  :-\ ;D) are boxes with an x in it. Hope this is not confusing for you.  :-\ ;)

I'm not giving any vote just yet. Like i said, first i have to get use to it and then i'll submit my vote.
8)

I like the big image, though. Up high in that gray sphere. *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2006-08-09, 20:16:36
So, ehm....i am the only one here who has to get used to it?  :-\

I hope you will :)

QuoteI'm wondering though, why you change the theme so quickly, Peter? The last change was in January if i recall correctly.
I don't remember, but if you say so, it can be true...

QuoteOh, and the 'go down' and 'go up' thingy's (that looks pretty odd.  :-\ ;D) are boxes with an x in it. Hope this is not confusing for you.  :-\ ;)

fixed.

QuoteI'm not giving any vote just yet. Like i said, first i have to get use to it and then i'll submit my vote.  8)

Sure, mate!

QuoteI like the big image, though. Up high in that gray sphere. *horns*

Rock on!

maddox

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Appelmoes??

Sorry, I just have to stand up for my happy little Yay-topic ;)

Ontopic though: Although I'm very happy with the bigger logo, I still feel the colours are a bit... Dull :-\ I like the layout though, it's just the colours, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm not here for the looks, just for the fellow Arena-fans :)

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2006-08-09, 21:02:02
Sorry, I just have to stand up for my happy little Yay-topic ;)

Ontopic though: Although I'm very happy with the bigger logo, I still feel the colours are a bit... Dull :-\ I like the layout though, it's just the colours, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm not here for the looks, just for the fellow Arena-fans :)

What would you see change about the colours then?

Appelmoes??

Well, exactly that: Colour ;) The only colour you get now is in the quote-boxes.

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

This is an improvement!

maddox

Well, that didn't take so much longer as i thought it would. I have made my choice.  *horns*

Sorry to dissapoint you all and Peter in general but i like the old one better.  :-\
Not that this one is bad or something, on the contrary it looks pretty nice and although i have my thoughts about it it works pretty good to my taste but the previous one is just a bit better as it was a bit more well organized and with that i mean the lay-out.

It wouldn't be nice of me if i said it any other way than the truth.  :-\

But still i think that i can live with this.  ;D

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2006-08-13, 16:59:06
Well, that didn't take so much longer as i though it would. I have made my choice.  *horns*

Sorry to dissapoint you all and Peter in general but i like the old one better.  :-\
Not that this one is bad or something, on the contrary it looks pretty nice and although i have my thoughts about it it works pretty good to my taste but the previous one is just a bit better as it was a bit more well organized and with that i mean the lay-out.

It wouldn't be nice of me if i said it any other way than the truth.  :-\

Aww to bad maddox... Well, it was good to have you here! See you around sometime!

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2006-08-13, 16:59:06But still i think that i can live with this.  ;D
Oh, so that means you're staying?! Ah OK!

Really, you sounded like you wouldn't get over it and were leaving this forum. ;)

I don't know why, but I really like this theme. The previous was all blue and stuff. This one is better. The first (as far as I know) was white and black and was a bit amateurish if you'd ask me. Then the blue one which was better 'cos it looked more professional, but very blue in a childish way (in my opinion). This one goes back to the first one but better, really stylish!
Great!

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-08-13, 17:44:30
Aww to bad maddox... Well, it was good to have you here! See you around sometime!

;D

QuoteOh, so that means you're staying?! Ah OK!

Really, you sounded like you wouldn't get over it and were leaving this forum. ;)

No, i was not planning to. It takes a bit more to get rid of me.  :D  *horns*

PH

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2006-08-13, 17:59:08No, i was not planning to. It takes a bit more to get rid of me.  :D  *horns*
I'll try harder next time then. ;D

Appelmoes??

Behave!

Don't worry Mad, as soon as Ph's girlfriend get's back from her vacation, he'll be nice again ;)

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2006-08-13, 18:27:22
Behave!

Don't worry Mad, as soon as Ph's girlfriend get's back from her vacation, he'll be nice again ;)

Actually, she came back yesterday! ;D I'm planning to see her somewhere between friday and the next friday. ;)
Besides, I'm always nice, so shut up Appelmoes! >:(

;D

maddox

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-08-13, 18:49:57
Actually, she came back yesterday! ;D I'm planning to see her somewhere between friday and the next friday. ;)
Besides, I'm always nice, so shut up Appelmoes! >:(

;D

Behave. Don't worry moosey. He just has to wait a bit longer to see his girlfriend and that makes him a bit down.  ;D