News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

I'm curious

Started by weronika, Mon, 2005-09-19, 21:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

weronika

Hi!
I wonder what will happen at the concert in the theatre in Katowice. I can't wait.
In fact, I'm preparing for the show. The first time I've heard about Arena was at marillion weekend this year. I've met there an Australian (!!!) and he send me a message that Arena is going to perform in Poland, so I bought the ticket and ... I'm waiting impatiently.
As I can find from your messages that will be an unforgettable experience  :)
The only thing I'm confused a little is that I don't know very well their albums. So, I won't be able to sing with the audience, although I've got still a little time to prepare roughly. So I'll do my best!
Anyway, Im sure that afterwards I will be strongly motivated to make up for my neglect in this area.
See you (at least some of you) soon in Katowice.

creme anglais

Hey, Weronika,
you are going to have a ball! Seeing a band for the first time is almost always the best time, that rush of adrenalin!

Ma cudowny czas! ;D

Arena are spectacular live, tell us all about it after the gig!

CAx

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Proglady

I saw Arena this year for the first time live and it was an unforgetable experience.  :) I'm sure you will enjoy the show.