News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Shadowland - The Kruhulick Syndrome

Started by ironcow2103, Tue, 2005-07-26, 18:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

ironcow2103

Just curious - who/what/when  is Kruhulick Syndrome?

Steve

ps. I know it's a song on Ring of Roses...  :)

JJ II

Interesting Question. Google gives a lot of hits, but they're all Shadowland related... no medical or psychological stuff...

Peter

Quote from: JJ II on Tue, 2005-07-26, 22:33:18
Interesting Question. Google gives a lot of hits, but they're all Shadowland related... no medical or psychological stuff...

It makes the suggestion to search for 'Krahulik Syndrome', though. Krahulik is a comic designer, so maybe.... ah, well... :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Simtere

There is a follow up to "The Kruhulik Syndrome" on Mad as a Hatter with the track "Why Kruhulick?"

I think Kruhulik was the name of the janitor in The Seven Year Itch - that could have something to do with it.

Clive

Full marks sir!  :)
He was the Janitor in the film 'The Seven Year Itch' .... Karl and I were watching that film one night, and we found this character particularly amusing.... To be like him would have to be described as having a 'Krahulick Syndrome'..... when I wrote the instrumental, I needed a name for it, and we wanted something slightly obscure..... that seemed to be perfect  :)

Mystery solved!

Mark Jan

Great Clive! I've got Ring of Roses since june this year, and I was also wondering what it could mean. For me, the song is one of the highlights of the album, together with Painting by numbers and Hall of Mirrors. Oh, I've got the newer Verglass-edition with the bonustracks Dorian Gray and I, Judas. I love the short Dorian Gray! Wonderfull sensitive song. Was it an abandoned track of the original Ring of Roses album?