News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Who's going to be the 200th member...?

Started by gelert, Sun, 2005-07-17, 16:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

marcello

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2005-07-18, 23:08:12
Actually you're user 205, which makes the 200th member user 208...

(You can see that in the url from the profile)
What do you mean? Not quite sure i follow you there  ???
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Appelmoes??

http://shattered-room.net/index.php?action=profile;u=205

This is the url for your profile. u=205 indicates you were the 205th person to register. I don't know what happened to the 8 users that appearently don't excist any more. Perhaps Peter can shed some light on this matter. Are there people banned allready?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2005-07-19, 19:52:23
http://shattered-room.net/index.php?action=profile;u=205

This is the url for your profile. u=205 indicates you were the 205th person to register. I don't know what happened to the 8 users that appearently don't excist any more. Perhaps Peter can shed some light on this matter. Are there people banned allready?

The Taxman 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7  were all found to be using a previously-registered IP...

...er, allegedly...

;D

Meanwhile, the original taxman still watches....

...and waits.
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

I think this is one of those things that's getting just a little out of hand... ;) :D ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2005-07-19, 19:52:23Perhaps Peter can shed some light on this matter. Are there people banned allready?

I actually deleted a few some time ago, and that gap is going to become even larger, when I delete some more. We have a whole bunch of registered users who didn't ever post anything...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

But it looks better to be a forum with 200 members than a forum with 20 members. That way people may sooner registrate since there are already many other fans.

Later, when they are addicts like us, wie will inform them of the "non-converted".
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

JJ II

Why would you delete some lurkers?
I think some people simply want to read.... not write.

Peter

Quote from: JJ II on Wed, 2005-07-20, 17:27:29
Why would you delete some lurkers?
I think some people simply want to read.... not write.

If they don't show up as visitors in the site stats, then they aren't using their account...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....