News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Googlezon

Started by Peter, Sat, 2005-05-21, 10:08:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Everybody take a look at this: (8 mins)

http://epic.chalksidewalk.com/

Very frightening, if you ask me...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

I had a look at that...

...it wouldn't surprise me at all, to be honest.
:-X
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

gelert

Scary indeed...I watched a little red "X" in the top lefthand corner of my screen for eight minutes, and felt a cold shiver afterwards.

What did anybody else experience...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Sat, 2005-05-21, 19:56:12
Scary indeed...I watched a little red "X" in the top lefthand corner of my screen for eight minutes, and felt a cold shiver afterwards.

What did anybody else experience...?

Em, it's a Flash animation..... you lam0r!  :P
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

Right...er...OK. Whatever a / an IamOr is...?

Just temporarily activated Flash (previously denied access by ZoneAlarm Pro...my choice BTW)...

Interesting...almost as good as the little red "X" in fact...

I must investigate this TiVo malarkey...advertisement-free TV eh...? Sounds good to me, especially for F1 / DTM / BTCC race coverage. And adverts for stuff that I might be interested in, rather than adverts for stuff that I wouldn't buy in a month of Tuesdays...well I'm obviously a naive punter that will be the very type of target for Googlezon...but at least I won't waste any more time fast-forwarding through adverts for "1000 Greatest Country & Western Songs" in a 10 CD gift-box with my SkyPlus box..."10 Greatest Prog songs" in a 10 CD gift-box might actually catch my interest, and I'll stop fast-forwarding the advert, watch it, mark it as read so that it doesn't get sent to me again(!)...and carry on watching the repeat re-run of "Tour Of Duty" for the umpteenth time....
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"