News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Return of professor King: new musical The Mortal Light

Started by erik, Thu, 2021-07-01, 22:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

erik

QuoteClive: "After 14 weeks of frenzied writing, I feel safe to announce that I have been working on the new 'Alchemy' Musical, which will be called 'The Mortal Light'.

I have about five minutes of music left to write, and then some overall edits and adjustments, at which point I hope to begin recording. This will undoubtably be the longest and most epic of the three musicals, and I will happily reveal more information over time.

Thanks to Mark Buckingham for again providing the logo for the musical."
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

PH

This is actually pretty good news. The musicals are nice. Perhaps not Clive's best (that's reserved for Arena of course!) but definitely worth checking out!

Teunis

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2021-08-20, 18:42:22
This is actually pretty good news. The musicals are nice. Perhaps not Clive's best (that's reserved for Arena of course!) but definitely worth checking out!
+1. And even a (former) member of 'The Shattered Room' JJ II has a role on it as a singer, I've read today :).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)