News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena - still alive

Started by Lionvisit, Wed, 2009-04-22, 08:58:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionvisit

Hi Arena

I have just read the good news, and I´m very pleased, that "Arena still are alive".
Looking forward to the new album, and hopefully new gigs in the future.....remember Denmark.

Are there any news about "Contagion - The Max" or has it been cancelled?

rock on
Lionvisit
:)

maddox

Quote from: Lionvisit on Wed, 2009-04-22, 08:58:50
Hi Arena

I have just read the good news, and I´m very pleased, that "Arena still are alive".
Looking forward to the new album, and hopefully new gigs in the future.....remember Denmark.

Yeah, isn't it marvellous?  *horns* :D

QuoteAre there any news about "Contagion - The Max" or has it been cancelled?

rock on
Lionvisit
:)

I believe it's on hold for the moment.
It may be released in the future, i definitely would hope so, but there's no official statement that the Max has been cancelled.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-04-22, 12:58:09
I believe it's on hold for the moment.
It may be released in the future, i definitely would hope so, but there's no official statement that the Max has been cancelled.

Yes, we're all still hoping for it.
But keeping our fingers crossed for so many years... it hurts a bit...

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2009-04-22, 17:50:53
Yes, we're all still hoping for it.
But keeping our fingers crossed for so many years... it hurts a bit...

:D

Well you got two hands so that shouldn't be a problem.  :P

Teunis

Well, we know the title of the new album for some time now (The Tinder Box), hope there is any progress now. I assume Clive has more time now, now the Pendragon 'Pure' tour is over. But maybe he wants to add his 2 cents here  ;). Did you know Pendragon were supporting Dream Theater in Lisbon last Thursday for an ecstatic audience?  8)
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2009-06-20, 08:52:01
Well, we know the title of the new album for some time now (The Tinder Box), hope there is any progress now. I assume Clive has more time now, now the Pendragon 'Pure' tour is over. But maybe he wants to add his 2 cents here  ;). Did you know Pendragon were supporting Dream Theater in Lisbon last Thursday for an ecstatic audience?  8)

Yep, i knew.

And i wish they would be playing the Progressive Nation tour as well instead of Big Elf and Unexpect.  :-\

Keep on dreaming.  ::)

Deenfan

I'm just dropping by to say HI! and to check for the most relevant thing on here: Arena News. I'm most pleased that a new bound-to-be-magnificent product is in the making. I was actually getting worried. All the other things (that didn't catch my interest half as much as Arena always did) seemed to take a whole lot of time, and grow in size and priority.

I hope I'll be back to talk properly to you guys again, on a more regular basis, and I hope the wait for the new album won't be too long.

Bloody hell, it already is... I'll have to hope it'll not be too much longer, then. :D :-\

maddox

He, it's Deeny!!!

Welcome back, prodigal son from the north.  ;D

How's life?

aswas

great to join the Arena fans. I was just introduced to the band about 8 months ago. I have purchased about everything that is available from them. I began my prog  journey with Yes back in 1972. I am always searching for more and I learned about Clive through a prog site, and learned about Arena. They are the food I needed for the obsessive  prog appetite that I have. It's kinda like Portnoy is with his drums-obsessed. Thanks for allowing me to register here. Looking forward to all the info. It is too bad I didn't find them earlier when a couple of the cds were still available.
don't fly... too close to the sun

maddox

Hi there, Aswas.

Welcome to the Room.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay around here and keep on posting on this friendly board.  ;)

Greets, Mad.

Nicky007

Quote from: aswas on Sat, 2009-06-27, 18:52:34
I began my prog  journey with Yes back in 1972.

Aswas, you already got a friend here: Iggy. I think you guys will have a looot to talk about.

I too am actually a big fan of Yes. They were my fave group for about a year, five years ago. I have their whole collection of studio albums minus their first, and Drama, which is hardly Yes (without Jon), and I play'm every so often.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Welcome here Aswas! :)

Wow, it's so great to see new fans here.
We need more! :D

Welcome welcome, enjoy your stay, and I'm sure you'll find something to your liking on this forum! ;)

-Paco

aswas

Thanks. I am looking forward to learning more and sharing some of the prog I have experienced over the many years of digging and clawing to find more. That is what it's all about
don't fly... too close to the sun

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Lionvisit on Wed, 2009-04-22, 08:58:50

Was there ever any doubt? ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt