News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

merry xmas

Started by cabo, Tue, 2009-12-22, 22:58:46

Previous topic - Next topic

cabo

to all that keep this forum up. Man i wish for some bandnews this xmas...

kmorse

Merry Christmas!
Glædelig jul
Vrolijk kerstfeest
Hyvää joulua
Joyeux Noël
Frohe Weihnachten
Buon Natale
God jul
Wesołych Świąt
Nadolig Llawen

I hope I got everyone there.
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

maddox

Quote from: kmorse on Wed, 2009-12-23, 23:57:37
Merry Christmas!
Glædelig jul
Vrolijk kerstfeest
Hyvää joulua
Joyeux Noël
Frohe Weihnachten
Buon Natale
God jul
Wesołych Świąt
Nadolig Llawen

I hope I got everyone there.

You forgot 'gelukkig Kersfees'.  ;D

Merry Christmas all.

Hope you'll have a splendid time wherever you are!!!  *horns* *horns* *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Have a great Christmas everyone!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

kmorse

'gelukkig Kersfees'?

I didn't know we had any Afrikaaners on the site.

Then a 'gelukkige nuwe jaar' to you as well!
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Iggy

Happy Christmas everyone.

Steve Jones

Merry Christmas, prog-pickers 8)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Draco chimera

Merry Christmas everyone ! Have a rocking time.  *horns*
Let your conscience decide !

Nicky007

Hi guys, just dropped by to wish you a Joyous Christmas.

I'm on the Judas Priest Noticeboard now. Anyone who thinks I'm nuts hasnt heard Nostradamus  *horns*

I was surprised to see how friendly the regulars there are. Yeah, and lotta good discussions on music - not only Priest  8)

We're 35 000 active members there, so it's quite a lively place.

They have an effective way of rooting out imposters:  You have to acquire 25 "respect points" before you can post on the regular site; meanwhile you post on a beginner's site, with the standard beginner's stuff: How long have you been a Priest fan ?  Fave Priest album; NP; that sorta stuff. Some of the most respected members keep an eye on new members and give'm points if they write reasonable stuff, and you also get a point for becoming a friend of another member; I'm now a friend of nine other members. There's also a lively exchange of pm's among friends.

So you can find me there, under my usual alias  ;)

I enjoyed being in the Room for these 2 1/2 years, but as I wrote earlier, it had become too quiet for me, and I've become too metal, I guess.

The Priest board suits me fine  :)

I still have my active LP in the Room, so I come by and edit it several times a week. I use the occasion to browse thru the posts since last in the Room  8)

Edit: I just saw that Jonesy is back. So you guys get a good replacement  :)

Hi Jonesy. You'r probably surprised to see that I'v become such a big Priest fan  :o

The reason is that their Nostradamus totally bowled me over. Within three spins it had catapulted from being completely unknown to me to being my fave album by any group. Amazing !

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Manatee

Hope you all had a great day.  Great to see you on the board, Steve!
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Bupie

Happy belated Christmas to everyone. Welcome back, Steve  ;) Nicky, if you find a discussion about UFO on the Priest's board, tell the world that you know a big fan of theirs  ;D

maddox

@Nicky and all the boyz!

Back in 2005 i got infected with the forum-virus.
It granted me many lovely nights of laughter, joy etc and also a bit of frustration from time to time.
I can also honestly say that for quite some time i visited this forum as well as other forums a bit too much. Call it forum-overkill or omnipresent, i was very active from time to time but for me that reflects how much i enjoyed being here.

But the fact is that currently i'm not really into forum anymore, mostly because life is quite busy for me. Lots of overtime, kids, house, family etc etc etc.
Now it must be said that i was and probably still am, more a topic-reader instead of an man that gets himself involved in all sorts of various discussions.
I for one am not a guy that stands centre stage, if you know what i mean.
I'm more happy being in the background.
But i still do enjoy the music. Whatever kind.

I genuinely hate to see anybody leave here.
I didn't really enjoyed it when Appel closed the door, I'm quite sad that Paco did that as well though i must add that i seriously can understand and also respect his reasons, and the same goes for you Nicky.

Don't be afraid, for me this isn't a farewell from the board. ;)
It's just that i have to spend my time a bit different than before.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2009-12-28, 22:26:28
... the same goes for you Nicky.

Thanx Mad. Nice post  :)

Quote from: Bupie on Sun, 2009-12-27, 14:48:02
Nicky, if you find a discussion about UFO on the Priest's board, tell the world that you know a big fan of theirs  ;D

There might be a thing or two that I'm more proud of, Bups  ;D

I havnt seen anythin on UFO, but there's a lot on Maiden, Megadeth, Slayer, and that stuff; not much prog. Many of the old Priest fans don't seem to get Nostradamus. It's like a different group in many ways, except that you sure hear the good old Priest pulse in it too, and Rob is ... well, Rob  *horns*

We proggies are a new lot in that crowd, so it's a bit of a culture clash.

Guys, here's my Christmas present to ya, a real fun vid with Kid Rock and his crazy gang from Woodstock '99:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6nvrYopHV8

Nicky.

So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Bupie

It's a strange present but people there seemed to appreciate ...  Thanks anyway  :)