News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Riverside - Rapid Eye Movement

Started by The Butterfly Man, Mon, 2007-10-01, 20:44:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butterfly Man

So, now the new Riverside-album is released, let's discuss it! I bought the 2-cd version yesterday and I think I'm gonna like it a lot. Listened to it a couple of times today and up till now I like Cybernetic Pillow best. The time is not yet right to draw a final (detailed) conclusion, but let me just say it rocks! *horns*. Anyone else got it already?

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

No, haven't got it yet. Should arrive very soon, i guess. Heard a few tracks and think it's going to be a good album. Don't know if it's a classic. I'll let you know after i heard it entirely.  *horns*  :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

It needs some more spins than the previous two albums, but it definitely rocks indeed *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Yesterday i, finally, received my copy of REM. ehm,,,Riverside's Rapid Eye Movement.

Listened to it a couple of times now and all i can say is: Wow!
Their first album (OOM) was in my view a bit too much instrumental, their second album was too short and their latest release is too good.  *horns*

Making my end of the year list is going to be a horror. Too much good releases this year.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.