News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Caamora Keyboards

Started by Clive, Mon, 2007-08-13, 12:33:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

Now here's a strange thing...

I need two keyboard players for the Caamora DVD gigs in Poland on 31st October.
Players seem to be pretty thin on the ground and the moment, so if anyone out there is a confident keyboard player, with some decent gear and prepared to travel and rehearse a bit, then please let me know.

I had to ask....;)

Nicky007

Thanks for asking, Clive, shows a lot of trust.

Matt might be the one.

I'm sorry that I can't invite you to Cop, Clive, just don't have enough fans around here yet, I need Bluepony here first.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Alright, is that an official invitation, Nicky?  ;D

Nicky007

Yup, but mind you, I work my people hard, got a big project infronofus (A => DT in bigness).

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

No prob. We could work on a clever strategy to make the whole world Arena fans!  :)

Nicky007

That's it: The whole world Arenaworld! The world as an Arena! Are you Arena?

Got some catchwords there! How about it?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Sounds good!  :) Let's brainwash people by making very short TV ads with these slogans!  ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Mon, 2007-08-13, 12:53:36
Let's brainwash people by making very short TV ads with these slogans!  ;D

Brainwash  :o

OK, let's convince the men and brainwash the women  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

maddox

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2007-08-13, 12:33:09

Players seem to be pretty thin on the ground and the moment, so if anyone out there is a confident keyboard player, with some decent gear and prepared to travel and rehearse a bit, then please let me know.

I had to ask....;)

Good thing to ask now that PH is on Holidays.  ;D

The only one i can think off is the already mentioned Matt but other than that.  :-\

You wouldn't want to have me near you on the stage. Especially not on the keys.  :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-08-13, 18:11:51
Brainwash  :o

Well, it works fine with all the advertised products that nobody really needs but everyone wants to have!  ;)

bluepony

To go 'on topic' again - there's a certain keyboard player I know (he's living in Scotland now, so at least he's on the same island  ;)) who I think might be capable of playing that stuff - but unfortunately I haven't been in contact with him for ages and have no idea whether he would be interested at all... Clive, I think you heard him on the 'Art Of Illusion' album, and no, it's NOT the Swiss guy! So if you're interested, I know someone who could make contact with this guy...

PH

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2007-08-13, 12:33:09

I had to ask....;)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Too bad I live in The Netherlands, have just a Yamaha DGX-205 and can't get my fingers to work properly when stressed...

JJ II

Why don't you ask one of the Wakeman-brothers, Clive?

Barnfield or Varty wouldn't be bad either...!