News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Muse - The Resistance

Started by The Butterfly Man, Fri, 2009-09-04, 08:33:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2009-10-16, 21:14:55
Sorry, I did.  ;)

But you havent played it enuff, Mad  :P

Sheer Heart Attack knocked me flat when it was released in '74. It's one of the albums I'v played most (by any group). And it's one of the few albums from that time that I still enjoy occasionally  *horns*

It's true that Queen went cabaret with A Night At The Opera (to my detriment too, altho there is some wonderful music on Night too), but they also made some of the best music of their time  8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

keyboardistmatt

For more powerful Queen debate, see HERE ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Deenfan

Good call, Matt.

And while I'm here: I'm sure Muse is ok, but I cannot name one single track or hum one line of theirs. It seems to be a general rule that if a band gets a lot of attention, it doesn't get mine.

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Deenfan on Sat, 2009-10-17, 19:27:49
Good call, Matt.

And while I'm here: I'm sure Muse is ok, but I cannot name one single track or hum one line of theirs. It seems to be a general rule that if a band gets a lot of attention, it doesn't get mine.
...so if Arena got alot of attention, you'd give up on Arena?? ???

As for Muse, I think you should give their stuff a listen; start with a track from the 'Showbiz' album then 'Origin of Symmetry' and so on.

See what you think! ;)

I think they are a good band, and are good at what they do.
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt