News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Best wishes!!!

Started by maddox, Mon, 2007-12-31, 23:23:44

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Howdy fellow roomies,

I wish everyone on this lovely board and of course the Arena-dudes a happy and healthy and prosperous happy new year!!!

Make this year count in any way.  8)

;D *horns* ;D *horns* ;D *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

I wish all of you a truly happy new year!

God bless!

-Paco

Deenfan

Happy New Year, everybody!!!

SKÅL!!

Teunis

Happy Rocking New Year everyone, may all your wishes come true.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

johninblack

Happy New Year to you all. Hope you all have a really good year.

Appelmoes??

A rocking New Year everybody! *horns*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Draco chimera

Happy new year
May the rock be with you *horns*
Let your conscience decide !

Bupie

Best wishes to all the Roomies.

And a special one for Nicky : I wish him to learn how to use the multi-quote system in 2008 ...  ;D

bluepony

Happy New Yearto everybody!! :)

PH

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2008-01-02, 14:46:25Best wishes to all the Roomies.

And a special one for Nicky : I wish him to learn how to use the multi-quote system in 2008 ...  ;D

Hahahaha indeed! ;D

-Paco

Nicky007

Quote from: Bupie on Wed, 2008-01-02, 14:46:25
Best wishes to all the Roomies.

Thanks Bups, and to you too - and yeah, there's gotta be somethin that Frenchies are better at than others  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Just a quick tutorial then.

Good, I see you found the Quote button at least.
Now, when you press it, you open a reply box with the text you want to quote.
To multi-quote, the only thing you'll have to do is copy and paste the sentences you want to quote in addition. Just like you always do, Nicky.

This time you don't put an > before it, but you type [ quote ] right before the sentence. (without the empty spaces between [ and q, and e and ])
At the end of the sentence you simply put another [ /quote ] (same goes with the empty spaces again, notice the /, marking that it is the end of the quote)

You'll have a happy new year Nicky. ;D

-Paco

Appelmoes??

Like so:

[quote]Yaddayadda bladibla[/quote]
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-01-02, 20:19:27

To multi-quote, the only thing you'll have to do is copy and paste the sentences you want to quote in addition. Just like you always do, Nicky.

This time you don't put an > before it, but you type [ quote ] right before the sentence. (without the empty spaces between [ and q, and e and ])
At the end of the sentence you simply put another [ /quote ] (same goes with the empty spaces again, notice the /, marking that it is the end of the quote)

-Paco

;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

I thought I had a pretty good life as it were, but who knows what multiquoting can bring of endless bliss  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Wed, 2008-01-02, 22:16:46I thought I had a pretty good life as it were, but who knows what multiquoting can bring of endless bliss  *horns*

Go on, try it.
You know you want to. ;D

-Paco

Bupie

So I see that you don't know how to use it properly neither, Paco  ;D

I, as far as I am concerned, use the "Insert Quote" link that is attached to the older messages that can be seen below my forthcoming answer, like this :

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2008-01-02, 23:16:06
Go on, try it.
You know you want to. ;D

Which allows to have the author and the date of the quoted message. But maybe I am wrong  ???

PH

Yes Bupie, I am aware of that, but I figured that when Nicky wouldn't find it on first try, he wouldn't find it at all anyway... ;D
And this is a very quick solution, which I use myself when I need to part a (big) quote to reply on particular bits of texts in one reply.

-Paco