News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Schedule

Started by Petrucci, Fri, 2011-10-07, 17:29:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrucci

Hello everybody,

First, I apologize for my English, I am French...

Second, I look forward to hearing for the new album soon. It has been so long, I was wondering if Arena had a future. It's a pity to have waited such a long time because even when Arena was really active (at the end of the 90's and at the beginning of 2000's), there weren't so much audience and fans. Probably, it's getting worse and worse now ?

All that to say: I don't understand why you have planed the 'THE SEVENTH DEGREE OF SEPARATION' tour in November while the album will be released after the tour, on 28th November (not on 1 November as I read few weeks ago ?).
Maybe, you have to plan a long time before the date for the tour, and you are late for preparing the new album. But I think, it would have been much better to release the album before the tour to attract a new audience thanks to the quality of your music and new album.

Good luck guys.

PH

Hi Petrucci!

I thought you were American! ;)

Your English is not too bad, we can certainly understand it.

Interesting point. A new album before a tour, or a tour before a new album?

Petrucci

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2011-10-07, 20:29:06

I thought you were American! ;)

Have you recognized me ?

Don't shout too loud please ;D