News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

creme anglais

Started by creme anglais, Wed, 2005-07-06, 19:37:57

Previous topic - Next topic

creme anglais

today............and for at least a week I am mainly listening to PENDRAGON THE JEWEL REMASTERED!!!
it's newly delivered, and I just REFUSE to believe it was 20 yrs since it was released!!!

newly recorded bonus tracks Armegeddon and Insomnia of course have CLive playing keyboard :)

CAx

gelert

Quote from: creme anglais on Wed, 2005-07-06, 19:37:57
today............and for at least a week I am mainly listening to PENDRAGON THE JEWEL REMASTERED!!!
it's newly delivered, and I just REFUSE to believe it was 20 yrs since it was released!!!

Er...it was only released a week-or-so-ago...

...or are we counting 20 years in "dog years"....

...no, that wouldn't work either.

Ant years...?

(God, I'm so miffed...my copy hasn't arrived yet...and I've been waiting only twenty years...!)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

creme anglais

ha ha ha!!!

I meant 20yrs since it's first release!!!
I havn't had a record player for years, I still have a pile of vinyl..........and The Jewel still sits on my bookcase in it's vinyl glory ;D

But to be able to hear the remastered version on cd is great, it sounds so bright and clear, and LOUD ;D ;D ;D

I am really enjoying it!!!

gelert

And I'm STILL waiting...

Strewth, Creme, you REALLY know how to rub salt into the wound...!  ;)

Just have to make-do with Coldplay - X&Y  I guess...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

creme anglais

hey............you MUST have your copy by now surely???

it'll give you 6 weeks of solid 1985ness before the release of beieve!!! :P

CAx

gelert

Yup...it arrived...

And it was worth the wait....although a few days earlier would have been even better...  ;)