News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Shadowland on tour?

Started by bluepony, Mon, 2008-09-29, 15:58:31

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepony

Thanks, Tom, but I'm not really happy with the quality... this new camera is still playing tricks on me! >:(

Nevertheless, I thought they might still be OK enough to give everyone who was not at one of the shows a general impression.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: erik on Mon, 2009-02-23, 13:25:38
...you will certainly like the stuff from the other albums as well.

Hey Erik, I'm not too sure about that...yet! I gave the album a quick listen yesterday, but so far it doesn't do much for me, except for the new song, which is great!! I think I have to get used to the somewhat dated sound. I'll keep you posted... ;)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

bluepony

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Thu, 2009-02-26, 15:59:08
Hey Erik, I'm not too sure about that...yet! I gave the album a quick listen yesterday, but so far it doesn't do much for me, except for the new song, which is great!! I think I have to get used to the somewhat dated sound. I'll keep you posted... ;)

Tom
Really? :o Well... maybe it's different seeing them live, but I didn't think the sound is "dated".

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: bluepony on Mon, 2009-02-23, 20:25:41
You can find more on my MySpace site www.myspace.com/223020870

I had a butchers at the photos.  They're good! :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Teunis

From the Metalmind website:
The Future
Having concluded their short but well received tour, Shadowland are now planning more dates later in the year. This will be an opportunity to promote the new DVD, 'Edge of Night', and well as a new special edition box set, entitled 'Cautionary Tales', containing re-releases of their three original albums and the new DVD as well as a collection of bonus material (including studio and live tracks).

Good and bad news. Good news for Shadowland fans and bad news for Arena fans, as this will delay the new album  ;).

If you're interested in the whole story, here's the link:

http://www.metalmind.com.pl/index.php?dzial=artysci&id=605
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Steve Jones

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2009-07-18, 09:00:17
bad news for Arena fans, as this will delay the new album  ;).

We might see a Michael Jackson comeback tour before a new Arena album ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"