News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Caamora news?

Started by bluepony, Thu, 2007-09-20, 13:41:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2007-11-26, 18:00:28
You two should get married.  :D

:P

Gladly, just not to each other  ;D

And I dont have a car, so I dont need free wheel locks. (In fact, I dont even f*in know what that is, iac not enough reason for lifelong deprivation)  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Quote from: maddox on Mon, 2007-11-26, 18:00:28
You two should get married.  :D

Are you mad?!  :o

Oh, I forgot... you ARE mad(dox)!  ;)

I'd give Nicky about a week before he'd crack...  ;D

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-11-26, 19:07:44
Gladly, just not to each other  ;D
I think this is the first time that you and I totally agree, Nicky!  :D

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-11-26, 19:07:44
And I dont have a car, so I dont need free wheel locks. (In fact, I dont even f*in know what that is, iac not enough reason for lifelong deprivation)  :D
Well, nobody really needs them - the trick is to sell them anyway.  ;D

Speaking of clever marketing - wasn't it you, Nicky, who wanted to work on a strategy to make Arena as big as Dream Theater? Any news yet?! 

JJ II

Can we get back on topic again?

I notice that the majority of the posts around here is about inside jokes, which is utter nonsense to the 'average' visitor. Please PM eachother if you want to propose  :D

bluepony

Well, then get back on topic - what do you have to say?  ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-11-27, 09:08:57
I'd give Nicky about a week before he'd crack...  ;D

For once, I agree with you fully, Bluey  :-*

I'm just a little shy guy. :-[

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

JJ II

QuoteWell, then get back on topic - what do you have to say?

Well, for instance, something about Caamora (in this thread, at least):

Since you were so lucky to see some of the material: what was the song you saw, how was it, who sang... please share some impressions with us.

Nicky007

Quote from: JJ II on Tue, 2007-11-27, 10:55:38
I notice that the majority of the posts around here is about inside jokes, which is utter nonsense to the 'average' visitor. Please PM eachother if you want to propose  :D

The thing is, JJ, that if we didnt joke around, this joint would go into standby, until Arena had their album around the bend, or until Clive kicked our ass with something, then there'd be a couple of eulogies, and then standby again - and all of us, who like fun, we'd go somewhere else to kid around.

So one has to take that into consideration too  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-11-27, 09:13:37
Speaking of clever marketing - wasn't it you, Nicky, who wanted to work on a strategy to make Arena as big as Dream Theater? Any news yet?! 

Well, i.a. I offered to pep up the Wikipedia page on Arena. But I didnt get any support for that.

Talking about fun, I think people who go for Arena, and Caamora for that matter, are basically very serious people - re the discussions on Christianity etc. - so this would be people who go places like Wiki, Amazon etc.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

JJ II

QuoteThe thing is, JJ, that if we didnt joke around, this joint would go into standby,

Well, personally, I think there are a lot of people around here in a lurking mode, simply because they don't connect with the 'informal nature' of some of the conversations.

I think to spice things up, discussions should be Arena-related, or at least about music again.

Back to Caamora again now: what do you excpect of it?

bluepony

Quote from: JJ II on Tue, 2007-11-27, 11:31:43
Well, for instance, something about Caamora (in this thread, at least):

Since you were so lucky to see some of the material: what was the song you saw, how was it, who sang... please share some impressions with us.
OK... well, I must admit (shame on me!) that I don't know the title of the songs...  :-[

One of them was Agnieszka (Ayesha) singing - I think that one was the very last track. It's a slow song with a rather sad atmosphere and I think she acts and sings perfectly, her stage performance is so intense that I could almost feel what her character feels in that scene... (well, hope you know what I mean)

The other one featured Alan Reed (Holly) and Clive (Leo); this was a rather up-tempo song and (if you're familiar with the story of "She") marks their decampment for the big adventure. (Hope I got this right - Clive??)

Also worth a mention are the fantastic decorations and costumes - from what I saw, this wasn't just a concert, more a musical or rock opera! And after having seen all these "appetizers" I must say that I can hardly wait for the CD/DVD to be released!!

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-11-27, 11:35:09
The thing is, JJ, that if we didnt joke around, this joint would go into standby, until Arena had their album around the bend, or until Clive kicked our ass with something, then there'd be a couple of eulogies, and then standby again - and all of us, who like fun, we'd go somewhere else to kid around.

So one has to take that into consideration too  :)

Nicky.

Ahm... Nicky, I think he just did exactly that - or what would you say the Caamora show was?!

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-11-27, 13:09:45
Ahm... Nicky, I think he just did exactly that - or what would you say the Caamora show was?!

Of course, Bluey, unless there are two people in this joint called Clive  ::)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Well then - where's the elogies?!  ;)

Nicky007

I'm not writing one for you, if that's what you're expecting, Bluey  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-11-27, 17:16:20
I'm not writing one for you, if that's what you're expecting, Bluey  ;D

Nicky.
Not at all - but have you ever listened to some of Caamora's material? Why not write about that;D

bluepony

I've heard that the release date has been postponed. Does anybody know anything about this??

Clive

Well... I think the original release date was the 28th January... but we are still working on the final mixes for the DVD, and various bonus materials, so in reality I would imagine a delay of about a month.
In the meantime I think there will be a single release in a couple of weeks to announce the forthcoming album/DVD releases... So there you have it!

maddox

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2008-01-10, 13:02:51
Well... I think the original release date was the 28th January... but we are still working on the final mixes for the DVD, and various bonus materials, so in reality I would imagine a delay of about a month.
In the meantime I think there will be a single release in a couple of weeks to announce the forthcoming album/DVD releases... So there you have it!

A cool release date could be 29th February, Clive.  ;D

Sorry to hear about the delay but if that means it will only get better, i'm okay with it.  8)

I'm saving the money as we speak.  :D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Quote from: maddox on Thu, 2008-01-10, 17:35:12A cool release date could be 29th February, Clive.  ;D
;D

I'm really looking forward to spend some money on it! :)

-Paco

Teunis

It's already on my 'must buy' list  :D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

bluepony

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2008-01-10, 13:02:51

Well, I guess we've been waiting so long that another month won't kill us  ;)  but I'm really looking forward to this release!
So you better make sure the bonus material is worth the additional month of waiting... (for example, will there be the video of "Walk On Water"??)  ;D

PH

And of course a bonus CD in shape of a Contagion The Max double-disc. ;)

Ok, I shut up now... ;D

-Paco

bluepony

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-01-11, 10:59:47

-Paco

Yes!!  *horns*

maddox

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-01-11, 10:59:47

Ok, I shut up now... ;D

-Paco

I definitely second that.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.