News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Caamora news?

Started by bluepony, Thu, 2007-09-20, 13:41:24

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

bluepony

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2008-01-11, 14:47:10

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-01-11, 10:59:47
And of course a bonus CD in shape of a Contagion The Max double-disc. ;)

Ok, I shut up now... ;D

-Paco

I definitely second that.  8)

What, the bit about Paco shutting up?  ;)

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2008-01-11, 15:13:00
What, the bit about Paco shutting up?  ;)

That's the third  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

You're so evil, Nicky!!

;)

bluepony

Not long until the "She" project will be released... Did anyone get the new EP "Embrace" yet??

maddox

Quote from: bluepony on Thu, 2008-02-07, 12:49:39
Not long until the "She" project will be released... Did anyone get the new EP "Embrace" yet??

Ehm
.No  :-[
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Thu, 2008-02-07, 12:49:39
Did anyone get the new EP "Embrace" yet??

Just checked it up at Amazon (of course). They say that it will be released April 15. Further, it's available for pre-order at Amazon.

Dya guys know about any site where one can get it before that ?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Hmm, several Dutch sites (www.nl.bol.com and www.nlstore.nl) claim that the release date is February 28th.  :-\

Weird if Amazon says it's April 15.

edit: the amazon thingy is referring to the EP called Embrace.  ;)

Clive

guys... its not that hard to find out.... caamora.net.... the website i have referred to before...... that gives release dates and all sorts of other info.

You can get the Embrace single from the caamora web shop... right now!

You will be able to get the actual albums/DVDs etc near the beginning of March, again from the caamora web site...

maddox

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2008-02-07, 14:28:37
guys... its not that hard to find out.... caamora.net.... the website i have referred to before...... that gives release dates and all sorts of other info.

Of course it isn't.  :D ;)

jorja

Caamora has got a MySpace site now - www.myspace.com/caamorauk......  I think we should show some support! The album and DVD is out next week.... I've ordered the box set! You can order it from the Caamora.net site..... can't wait!

:)

Teunis

Already added their MySpace and I have ordered the live DVD. Looking forward to it  *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

ironcow2103

Does anyone know of the box set contains the standard Double CD or the Digipack one with the bonus track? - I'd hate to miss out on the She 'Max' (so to speak...)

bluepony

I've been told that the box set contains the digipack version so - go for it!!  :)

bluepony

I think I should add ... that I just ordered the Caamora "She" box set for myself!  :)

Teunis

Today the postman was so friendly to deliver the Caamora live DVD 'She'. Love the story and, more important, the music  *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

bluepony

Quote from: Teunis on Sat, 2008-03-22, 21:02:49
Today the postman was so friendly to deliver the Caamora live DVD 'She'. Love the story and, more important, the music  *horns*
It seems we don't have such friendly postmen here...  :( ... I'm still waiting for the box set I ordered.

Crazy Diamond

Interesting (taken from classic rock society website)

Caamora are at the moment working on a new double album entitled "Journey's End... an acoustic anthology" which should be available before Christmas.

This release will feature over 130 minutes of acoustic live performances from around the world, as well as a selection of never before heard demos, bonus tracks and interview footage.

Before the release of "She" earlier this year, Clive Nolan alongside singer Agnieszka Swita performed a series of global concerts in England, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Canada.

"Journey's End..." will contain a selection of numbers recorded at these performances. These live tracks also feature some great guest appearances from Mark Westwood (guitar) and Christina Booth (voice), as well as new faces like Claudio Momberg from 'SETI' (keyboards) in Chile and Sebastian Medina from 'William Gray' (guitar) in Argentina.

As well as the live material, there is also a collection of demos that were made over the past few years leading up to 'She'.

These bonus songs include...
'In Aeternum' - a track that was never used in the end
The specially written title song 'Journey's End'
Polish song 'Grunwald', featuring cello from Hugh McDowell (ex ELO)

"Journey's End... an acoustic anthology" is due for release on 10th November in Europe and 25th November in the USA (via MVD).

This very special release will be limited to just 1000 copies.

Full details of the track listing etc. will be posted shortly on their website and MySpace.

Andy

bluepony

Ahem... you know that you can get all this information from the Caamora website as well...? ;)

jorja

There is new Live album out :) Journeys End .... and... there you can find a xmas surprise .... - just need to lissen this till the end :) enjoy :)