News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

FROST

Started by PH, Fri, 2005-09-30, 08:29:59

Previous topic - Next topic

bellanova

Frost* last night at the Scala were amazing. It was a different line up except for Jem and John. The drummer was brilliant. I cant remember the setlist but it included Milliontown and a new song called Fanfare (I think). It was a good performance with lots of laugh. Im looking forward to a new album. *horns*

Teunis

'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Interesting. 
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Interesting indeed! It looks like they're having good fun!
I think I want this...

bellanova

Where do I get it?

Teunis

bellanova

Thanks alot :) Ordered

PH

Ok, here's a confession.

I was a total fanboy when "Milliontown" was released and was looking forward to "Experiments In Mass Appeal". I was pretty active on the Frost message board in the early days and I followed every 'Frost report', which were hilarious by the way.
When EIMA was released I liked it (still being in fanboy mode then), but later on, my initial enthusiasm was tamed a bit, and I haven't listened to EIMA for a long time now. I guess I think "Milliontown" is a better album overall.
Thanks to Jem's on and off attitude towards Frost*, I lost interest in the band. Occasionally I heard some news about the band, but then they disappeared into nothingness and well, the status of the band changed so much, I wouldn't even know...

Anyway, I just listened to the song The Dividing Line on YouTube and thought it was really good. Now, I only have "Milliontown", "Experiments In Mass Appeal" and the "Tour CD" EP. So what exactly am I missing?
I know there have been live albums and what not. But where can I get the new songs? And does anyone know the status of the new album? Is it even going to be released at all?

EDIT:
How many of these non-album songs are there anyway?
The Dividing Line, Heartstrings, The Forget You Song, etc...

Teunis

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2014-09-12, 12:11:29
Anyway, I just listened to the song The Dividing Line on YouTube and thought it was really good. Now, I only have "Milliontown", "Experiments In Mass Appeal" and the "Tour CD" EP. So what exactly am I missing?
The Rockfield files, see a few posts above ;). Seriously: fun to watch and the music is great!

And does anyone know the status of the new album? Is it even going to be released at all?
Jem's lates blog makes things clear: http://jemgodfrey.tumblr.com/.

How many of these non-album songs are there anyway?
The Dividing Line, Heartstrings, The Forget You Song, etc...
No idea, there are a few new songs on 'The Rockfield Files' (DVD/cd).

maddox

I have the live album The Philidelphia Experiment, the song The Dividing Line is on that album (3cd's) and I really like it.
Nick D'Virgilio is playing drums on that album and the intro is so typical Frost*.
Lots of humor in it.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.